|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||5 July 1994 (Tuesday)|
|Birthplace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Date of Death||25 May 2020 (Monday)|
|Place of Death||Indore|
|Age (at the time of death)||25 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide Hindustan Times|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||• Mount Carmel School, Indore
• Christian Eminent Higher Secondary School, Indore
|College/University||Acropolis Institute of Management Studies, Indore|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Parents||Father- Ravindra Mehta
Mother- Manju Mehta
|Siblings||Brother- Sourabh Mehta
Sister(s)- Surbhi Mehta, Ishika Mehta, and Shivani Rahul Pawar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Preksha Mehta
- Preksha Mehta was an Indian film and television actress.
- She started working as a dancer and choreographer at ‘The Nerd’s Dance Institute and Event Campany, Indore’ in 2013.
- In 2016, she joined the theatre group, Akhyana Nat Shala in Indore; as a theatre artist.
- She appeared in the TV serials ‘Meri Durga’ (2017) and ‘Crime Patrol’ (2017).
- In 2018, she acted in the Bollywood films, ‘Sakha’ (2018) and ‘Pad Man’ (2018).
- She worked as a model in a few Hindi music videos, ‘Dare to Love’ sung by Shubham Tiwari and ‘Aashiq Ch. 2.’
- She did a course from Madhya Pradesh School of Drama, Bhopal.
- She was a trained martial artist and had a black belt in Taekwondo.
- She used to workout daily to maintain her fitness.
- She posted a heartfelt status on her Instagram account just before she committed suicide.
- She committed suicide on Monday, 25 May 2020, by hanging herself to the ceiling fan of her room. She was found dead on 26 May 2020 when her family members entered her room. As per the sources, she was in depression as she had no work due to Coronavirus pandemic lockdown.
- Her friend and TV actress, Richa Tiwari wrote a heartfelt post on Preksha’s demise, she wrote,
Chehre ki hasee ke peeche aisa bohot kuch chhupa hota hai jise har koi nahi samajh sakta. Preksha ka aakhri status tha – ‘sabse bura hota hai sapno ka mar jaana’. Humein mental health ke liye bhi utna hi jagrut hona hoga jitna ki hum physical health ke liye hote hai. Humare MPSD parivaar ki ek sadasya ab nahi rahi (Not everyone can understand the pain that is hidden behind a smile. Preksha’s last status was – ‘the worst thing is when dreams die’. We need to give as much importance to mental health as we give to physical health. We lost a member of our MPSD (Madhya Pradesh School of Drama) family). #RIPPrekshaMehta #artist #TheatreFamily #mpsdfamily #rip #sucide #mentalhealth.”