|Profession(s)||Actress and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Actor): Call For Fun (2017)
TV (Actor): Tara From Satara (2019)- as a Judge of a dance competition
|Date of Birth||17 July 1996 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||23 Years|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School,
|College/University||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics,
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Shobhit Mehrotra (Works at HDFC Mutual Fund)
Mother- Deepa Mehrotra
|Siblings||Sister- Suhani Mehrotra
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Film||Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001)|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black and Pink|
|Favourite Travel Destination||Paris|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shubhangi Mehrotra
- Shubhangi Mehrotra is an Indian TV actress and model.
- In 2017, she did her first advertisement for Uber. She has appeared in many other TV commercials including- Streax hair colour and Realme phone.
- In 2017, she made her acting debut with the Hindi film “Call For Fun.”
- In 2018, she acted in a mini TV web series ‘Truth or Tamanna?.’
- She has also performed in ‘Vishaal Asrani’s Institute Of Performing Arts’ (2019).
- In September 2019, she appeared in the fun video of ‘BeingIndian;’ a YouTube channel.
- She was roped in for Sony TV’s serial- Tara From Satara in 2019.
- When asked about her dream role she said
My dream is to do a Dharma Film. My dream role would be Pooh of Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham. I would want to do a strong female-centric role be it on any platform. The medium doesn’t matter to me. I want to explore as an actor and want to be known for my acting talent. I don’t want to do saas-bahu characters, rather I want to be part of projects which are backed by a good script. I don’t mind exploring supernatural and mytho characters.”