Other name Priyadarshini N Yadav, Priyadarshini Narayan
Nickname Rose Instagram
Famous For Lucknow Girl Priyadarshani
Physical Stats & More
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 152 cm
in meters- 1.52 m
in feet & inches- 5’
Eye Colour Black
Hair Colour Black
Date of Birth 28 June 1994 (Tuesday)
Age (as of 2021) 27 Years
Birthplace Kesri Kheda, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Zodiac sign Cancer
Hometown Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
College/University University of Lucknow
Educational Qualification(s) • Bachelor of Science (BSc) Dainik Bhaskar
• Master of Science (MSC)
• Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
Relationships & More
Marital Status Not Known
Affairs/Boyfriends Not Known
Husband/Spouse Not Known
Parents Father- Name Not Known (retired railway employe)
Mother- Shashikala Prasad (member of the Samajwadi Party and a social worker)
Siblings Brother- 1 Name Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priyadarshini Narayan Yadav
- Priyadarshini Narayan Yadav is an Indian model.
- She was born and brought up in Lucknow.
- After she did her BSc, MSC, and MPhil from Lucknow University, she worked as a research scholar at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow.
- Priyadarshini works as a part-time model and conducts her teaching classes named “Pumpkin Classes.”
- She is the brand ambassador of ‘My Hulk Fashion Collection.’
- She used to work at a consultant company ‘Shreet Career Guidance Services Pvt. Ltd’ in New Delhi. Due to the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, she returned from New Delhi to her hometown in Lucknow.
- Priyadarshini Narayan Yadav’s father is retired from the Indian Railways, and her mother, Shashikala Prasad, is a member of the Samajwadi Party and a social worker. Her paternal grandparents were associated with the Congress party.
- On 30 July 2021, around 9 pm an OLA cab drive Saadat Ali Siddiqui was going in his Wagon R car via the Avadh Chauraha, Alambagh, Lucknow road. Suddenly, Priyadarshini came in front of his car and accused him of hitting her with his car. After stopping the car, she opened the door of the driver’s seat and grabbed Saadat from his collar and started beating him. She even broke his mobile phone, and to stop the fight two passersby Inayat Ali and Dawood Ali intervened. Priyadarshini abused the passersby, and later, the local police filed a case against the three men.
- Later, the culprit of the physical abuse Priyadarshini Narayan Yadav resident of Kesri Kheda, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh shared that she was undergoing mental illness treatment. As a part of her treatment, she had to go for a walk daily. In an interview, she said that on 30 July, she had gone for a walk when the cab broke the signal and hit her. When she turned around, she saw that the cab driver was on the phone which made her angry and the whole scene happened.
- Whereas, according to the cab driver Saadat Ali, when she was physically abusing him the police were watching like an audience. Instead of taking serious action, the local police convicted him of charges and put him in lockup. His cab was ceased, and he had to pay Rs. 10,000 as fine to the police to get back his cab. He was not even allowed to contact his family members, and when his brothers came for his help, they were also put in lockup. He said that he has lost faith in the police and even his self-respect has hurt.
- Two days later, on Monday, the truth came out when the CCTV footage was checked. The driver came out clear from the whole matter.
- Since then the netizens started demanding the girl’s arrest, and the hashtag #ArrestLucknowGirl started trending on Twitter.
- Later, the cab driver said that he was forcefully dragged from his car, and the girl even took his Rs. 600 from the car’s dashboard.
- The Delhi Mahila Aayog’s head Swati Maliwal took to Twitter to talk about the matter. She tweeted,
It seems from CCTV that this girl is beating this poor taxi driver so badly because he did not stop the car! This is very shameful. Who gave the right to beat up this girl? In this matter @Uppolice should investigate and strict action should be taken against the woman for taking law in her hands.”
CCTV से ऐसा लग रहा है कि ये लड़की इस गरीब टैक्सी चालक को इतनी बुरी तरह से पीट रही है क्यूंकि उसने गाड़ी नहीं रोकी! ये बेहद शर्मनाक है. किसने अधिकार दिया इस लड़की को मारपीट करने का? इस मामले में @Uppolice जांच करे और कानून को हाथ में लेने के अपराध में महिला पर कड़ी कार्यवाही हो. pic.twitter.com/IrVUKkeINC
— Swati Maliwal (@SwatiJaiHind) August 2, 2021
- According to the ADCP Chiranjeevi Sinha, it was clear from the CCTV footage that it was Priyadarshini Narayan Yadav’s mistake and an FIR was charged against her under IPC 394, 427.
- Later, Priyadarshini took to Instagram while talking about the whole incident. She wrote,
- In an interview, Priyadarshini Narayan Yadav said,
Sir, I have killed in the last two years, even if you can see my feet. You can even check the CCTV footage.”
- After this incident, her one more video went viral in which she was seen fighting with her neighbours on a petty issue of changing the gate’s colour. In the video, the local police were seen calming her down whereas other people are laughing at her.
- On the occasion of Rakshabandhan, she said that she wanted to tie Rakhi to Saadat Ali. Priyadarshini also said that she wanted to give their relation a fresh start, and she even waited for him on the day of the festival, but he didn’t turn up. Jagran