Shweta Tiwari Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 41 Years
Husband: Abhinav Kohli
|Famous Role||'Prerna Sharma' in "Kasautii Zindagii Kay"|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Madhoshi (2004)
TV: Kaliren (1998)
|Date of Birth||4 October 1980 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||41 Years|
|Birthplace||Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St Isabels High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Burhanis College, Mazegaon, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading Books, Doing Debates, Drawing|
|Controversies||• Bigg Boss fight: Her fight with Dolly Bindra in Bigg Boss 4 was the highlight of that season.
• Complaint against Raja Chaudhary: She registered a complaint against her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary around 4 times for beating up her and mauling and abusing people around.
• Molestation case against her husband Abhinav Kohli: In August 2019, Tiwari filed a molestation case against her husband Abhinav Kohli for making lewd comments on her daughter Palak and also showing her vulgar photos on his phone. Abhinav was taken into custody by the Mumbai Police after Shweta's complaint.
• Bra comment: On 28 January 2022, a case was registered against Shweta Tiwari under Section 295(A) of the Indian Penal Code at the Shyamla Hills police station in Bhopal for allegedly hurting religious sentiments during the launch event of a web series, when she said, 'my bra size is being taken by 'bhagwaan.' The FIR came after Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Narottam Mishra took cognizance of her statement and said, "I have seen and heard Shweta Tiwari's statement. I condemn it. I have instructed Bhopal Police Commissioner to investigate and submit a report to me soon. Action will be taken after that." India Today
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Raja Chaudhary
• Abhinav Kohli
|Marriage Date||• First marriage with Raja Chaudhary: In the year 1999
• Second Marriage with Abhinav Kohli: On 13 July 2013
|Husband/Spouse||First Husband: Raja Chaudhary (ex-husband, m. 1999-div. 2012)
Second Husband: Abhinav Kohli (m. 2013-present)
|Children||Son- Reyansh Kohli (From her second husband, Abhinav Kohli)
Daughter- Palak Tiwari (From her first husband, Raja Chaudhary)
|Parents||Father- Ashok Kumar Tiwari
Mother- Nirmala Tiwari
|Siblings||Brother- Nidhaan Tiwari
|Food||Bananas, Munchies, Chocolates, Jelly|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actresses||Nargis, Madhuri Dixit|
|Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 60,000 to 70,000/ day|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shweta Tiwari
- Shweta Tiwari was born into a Hindu Family in Pratapgarh.
- She had a deep interest in acting right from her childhood.
- She did her first job at the age of 12. Shweta worked for a travel agency for which she received Rs. 500 a month.
- After completing her graduation, Shweta started giving auditions for TV serials.
- Shweta gained immense success by playing the role of ‘Prerna’ in the famous daily soap “Kasautii Zindagi Kay,” which ran for around 8 years.
- Tiwari met Raja Chaudhary, Bhojpuri actor, and director, through one of her friends who was the cousin of Raja. They dated each other for some time and tied the knot in 1999.
- Initially, her mother was against her marriage to Raja.
- Shweta suffered a troubled relationship characterised by Raja’s alcoholism and violence.
- The duo parted ways in 2006 and subsequently, got divorced in 2012.
- Meanwhile, she met Abhinav Kohli on the sets of the TV serial “Jaane Kya Baat Hui” and became friends with him. They tied the knot in 2013 after dating each other for 3 years.
- She was the winner of Bigg Boss Season 4.
- Tiwari has also been a part of the dance reality shows “Nach Baliye” and “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.”
- She won the ITA Star Parivaar Award for Best Actress in the categories of Favourite Maa, Favourite Bahu, and Favourite Beti for “Kasautii Zindagii Kay.”
- Shweta has appeared in many popular TV shows like “Jaane Kya Baat Hui,” “Parvarrish,” “Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao,” “Baal Veer,” and “Begusarai.”
- She has appeared in films like “Madhoshi,” “Aabra Ka Daabra,” “Bin Bulaye Baraati,” and “Married 2 America.”
- Tiwari has also been a part of plays like “Shaadi Ki Home Delivery,” “Shararat,” and “Aaine Ke Sau Tukde.”
- She owns two pet dogs, Pixie and Sweetoo.
- Tiwari has great faith in Lord Ganesha.
- In 2016, soon after the birth of her son, Reyansh, her husband, Abhinav Kohli, shifted to her mother’s house in Bengaluru because of his father’s death and lived there for a year. People started gossiping about Shweta’s married life as they often found Tiwari alone on some public events.
- After Tiwari’s complaint against Abhinav, his mother, Poonam Kohli, said that Shweta and Abhinav were going through a troubled marriage for the past two years. She also added that Shweta had filed a complaint against his son just to seek a divorce from him.
- Here’s an interesting video about Shweta Tiwari’s biography: