Age: 27 Years
Hometown: New Delhi
Marital Status: Unmarried
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priyanka Gupta
- Priyanka Gupta is an Indian dancer and fitness enthusiast who appeared on MTV Roadies Karm Ya Kaand’ (Season 20) as a contestant in 2023.
- Priyanka adores exploring new places, and she frequently shares her travelling pictures on social media.
- She is an avid animal lover. She often posts her pictures with dogs and cats on social media.
- Priyanka Gupta is passionate about fitness and embraces a healthy lifestyle. She often shares her workout pictures and videos on her social media handles.
- She has a profound love for dancing. She shares snippets of her dance sessions on social media, displaying not only her skill but also her deep love for the art form.
- Priyanka is often spotted consuming alcohol. She smokes weed occasionally.
- Priyanka Gupta dated Piyu Sharma, an Indian boxer and athlete, for two years; however, they got separated after getting into a fight in 2022. This past relationship became a topic of discussion during the personal interview round of MTV Roadies Karm Ya Kaand (Season 20). Piyu opened up about her past with Priyanka, recounting the violent incident that led to her receiving five stitches at the back of her head. Priyanka, in turn, defended her actions and stated that they were in self-defence against what she claimed was an initial attack from Piyu. She alleged that Piyu attacked her following a question at Piyu’s home. Priyanka went on to share that she had even picked up a ukulele in the heat of the moment to deter Piyu from hitting her again. Piyu refuted this and claimed the disagreement ignited when Priyanka disrespected her mother, which prompted her aggressive response.
- Priyanka Gupta’s fierce and adamant tone during an episode of MTV Roadies Karm Ya Kaand unsettled judge Rhea Chakraborty. The tension arose when Priyanka was questioned about the fight that led to Piyu receiving five stitches on the back of her head. Asserting that she was merely responding to Piyu’s initial aggression, Priyanka Gupta said,
“Pehli baat, haath inhone (Pihu) pehle shuru kara, maine self-defence kara. There’s a difference.”
Rhea, however, did not appreciate Priyanka’s high tone and said,
I was just asking you. And I am not her. So you can’t talk to me like that.”
- Later in the show, Priyanka and Piyu were thrown into an emotional whirlwind. They were given a task to dance on a sheet, simultaneously revealing something they admire and something they detest about each other. Priyanka initiated the task and expressed her distaste for Piyu’s short temper; however, she quickly complimented Piyu for her compassionate behaviour towards animals. In response, Piyu mentioned Priyanka as “insensitive.” When judge Rhea Chakraborty insisted Piyu to share something positive about Priyanka, Piyu, after a poignant pause, said, “Her smile.” At that moment, a tender smile emerged on the faces of Rhea Chakraborty, Gautam Gulati, and Prince Narula.