|Full name||Puneet B Saini Linkedin|
|Profession(s)||Makeup Artist and Hairstylist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Grey|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Gandhi to Hitler (2011) as Neha Dhupia's (Actress) makeup artist.
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Won Vogue Beauty Award for Best of Industry Make-up Artist in 2017
|Date of Birth||19 July (year not known)|
|Age (as of 2020)||Not Known|
|Tattoo(s)||Tattoo on the right arm and upper back
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- Amarpreet Saini (Makeu-up Artist)
Sister- Deepshikha Khanna (Fashion Designer)
|Makeup Products||Eyelash curler and mascara|
|Salary (approx.)||Rs 75,000 - Rs 1,00,000 per makeup POPxo|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Puneet B Saini
- Does Puneet B Saini drinks Alcohol?: Yes
- Puneet B Saini is an Indian celebrity makeup artist best known for her signature makeup look, best described as flawless and fresh skin. She was the makeup artist of Anushka Sharma for her wedding, she has also worked with many celebrities such as Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Khan. She started her career as a freelance makeup artist where she did makeup for different events such as IPL Nights. Deccan Chronicle
- She started working as a trainer at M.A.C Cosmetics India in 2005, later she was promoted as a training manager at M.A.C Cosmetics. She worked at M.A.C Cosmetics for 4 years from 2005-2009.
- She has worked in many movies such as ‘Raazi’ (2018), ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ (2016), ‘Sadak 2’ (2020), ‘Angrezi Medium’ (2020), ‘Gully Boy’ (2019) and many other movies. Her first face she ever worked on in a movie was of Neha Dhupia, she was the makeup artist of Neha Dhupia in the movie ‘Gandhi to Hilter’ (2011), later she did Genelia D’Souza‘s makeup for the movie ‘Force’ (2011). Amongst all, her best experience working on was for the movie ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ (2012). She has also worked on the various magazine editorials such as Vogue, Elle and many more. In an interview, she said,
‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ was my most inspiring experience. I’ve never met a person like Yashji (the late Yash Chopra, the director of the film). He was a very happy person, very calm, full of health. Despite his age, he was everywhere. We shot across Leh-Ladakh, Kashmir, London… and even when we had to climb hundreds of feet up in the mountains, he was okay! With him and Shah Rukh Khan, it was the happiest, loveliest experience ever.”
- She is a dog lover and is often seen posting pictures of rescue dogs to be adopted and encouraging people to adopt rescue dogs. She herself donates money to the animal shelter and stands up towards animal rights.
- She has worked as personal makeup artist to Anushka Sharma for 6 years and also worked with her for various events, photoshoots and movies. She was Anushka Sharma’s makeup artist for her wedding. Anushka Sharma booked Puneet B Saini for the duration of 5 days for her wedding ceremonies and didn’t reveal Puneet the destination of her wedding until the last travel day to avoid leakage of the wedding destination of Anushka Sharma’s and Virat Kohli’s wedding. Puneet first started working with Anushka Sharma in the movie Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011), and after that Anushka Sharma signed Puneet B Saini to work with her for her upcoming movies and events. Puneet had to shut down her makeup academy ‘Pankake by Puneet’ to work with Anushka Sharma.
- She is a personal Makeup artist to Alia Bhatt since 2018. She is famous for Alia Bhatt’s no-makeup-makeup looks at various award functions and photoshoots. In an interview with Vogue magazine, she was asked how she makes Alia Bhatt’s eyes look bigger and bright through her makeup, to which she replied,
Curling your eyelashes definitely opens up your eyes and makes them look wider. Once you do that, make sure you apply loads of mascara on both your upper and lower eyelashes.” If you want your lashes to look thicker, you can always tightline your eyes to give the illusion of fullness. But make sure you don’t go overboard, because that can give the illusion of a thick eyeliner, which will defeat the purpose.”
- She was one of the judges at Femina Beauty Awards in 2016, and occasionally she judges few beauty awards.
- She loves monsoon weather and the sound of rain droplets falling on the surface.