|Profession||Child Artist (Dancer)|
|Famous For||Winning the show 'Super Dancer - Chapter 4'in 2021
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||TV (Dancer): Super Dancer Chapter 4 (2021)
|Date of Birth||24 September 2014 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||7 Years|
|School||Carmel School, Assam|
|Academy||Moonwalk Dance Academy, Assam|
|Parents||Father- Devajyoti Gogoi
Mother- Jyotimoni Gogoi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Florina Gogoi
- Florina Gogoi is an Indian dancer who won the Indian television reality show ‘Super Dancer Season 4’ on 9 October 2021.
- She started practising hip-hop and freestyle dance forms at a very early age.
- She participated in the reality show Super Dancer Season 4 in 2021 that was judged by Shilpa Shetty, Geeta Kapoor, and Anurag Basu.
- In the audition, she danced to the song ‘Mere Naseeb Mai’ from the movie Naseeb. She performed so well that all the judges praised her a lot.
- During her journey in the show, sometimes the judges told her to improve her dance, and some of her performances were so good that the judges kept praising her.
- In the audition, Geeta, one of the judges of the show, told her that she wanted her own daughter to be like Florina. Talking about this, in an interview, Florina said
When Geeta ma’am called me her daughter and she said that if ever she becomes a mother, she wants a daughter like me. That’s the biggest moment for me. I will always cherish it.”
- Florina was guided by choreographer Tushar Shetty. Both of them were known as ‘Flotus.’
- On 9 October 2021, the finale of the show took place, and she won the show along with her choreographer Tushar Shetty. She won a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 15 Lakh. Her choreographer also won a cash prize of Rs. 5 Lakh. After winning the show, she said in an interview,
“I did not think of winning the show. I only thought of giving my best while performing. I am really very happy that I won Super Dancer. I gave a pizza party to Tushar sir and now he has to give me a party. When I return to Assam, Jorhat, I will throw a party for everyone. My mom was crying and Tushar sir also cried when I won the show. I saw him crying.”