|Real Name||Radha Kapoor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College||Parsons School of Design, New York City, New York, United States|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Fine Arts from Parsons School of Design|
|Family||Father- Rana Kapoor (Businessman)
Mother- Bindu Kapoor
Brother- Not Known
Sisters- Rakhee Kapoor Tandon & Roshini Kapoor
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Playing Golf|
|Favourite Sports||Golf, Cricket, Kabaddi|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Aditya Khanna (Businessman)
|Marriage Date||26 January 2017|
|Net Worth||$100 Million
Some Lesser Known Facts About Radha Kapoor
- Does Radha Kapoor smoke?: Not Known
- She is the eldest daughter of Yes Bank MD and CEO Rana Kapoor.
- Ms. Radha is a ‘Creative Entrepreneur’ who is involved in multiple ventures: a Wallscaping and Interiors-Design project called “Brand Canvas,” a high-end laundry and dry cleaning service called “Pressto” and the 2013-established Indian School of Design and Innovation (ISDI).
- After completing her study in Designs from The Parsons School in New York, Ms. Kapoor returned to India in the year 2009 and founded a holding company called “Do It Creations.”
- She has also investments in Retail, Media, and Sports (she owns the Pro-Kabaddi team, “Dabang Delhi,” and the Hockey League franchise “Dabang Mumbai”).
- She has not joined her father’s bank as she says her father is “a great believer in creative ideas, and always felt that each of his daughters should run their own businesses.”
- On 26 January 2017, she tied the knot with Financial Investor and Hedge-Fund Manager Aditya, son of Delhi-based businessman Ravi Khanna. The wedding was attended by several noted personalities of India Inc and B-Town like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Anil Ambani, etc.
- Here is a glimpse of Radha Kapoor’s life: