|Real Name||Takam Tagar Pario|
|Party||People's Party of Arunachal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1975|
|Age (as in 2016)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Kurung Kumey, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
|Net Worth (approx.)||187 Crore INR (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Takam Pario
- Does Takam Pario smoke:? Not Known
- Does Takam Pario drink alcohol:? Yes
- He hails from the Sangram (Dokio Langpo) village in Kurung Kumey district of Arunachal Pradesh.
- In the 2014 Assembly Elections, he was elected from the Palin Assembly Seat.
- He was elected from the Congress ticket. However, he deserted Congress and joined Peoples Party of Arunachal (PPA) along with 42 other MLAs.
- He became the Minister of (Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) in the Pema Khandu Government.
- With a net worth of 187 crore Rs, he is the richest MLA in the Arunachal Pradesh.
- In December 2016, his name was proposed for the post of the Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh.