Age: 39 Years
Height: 5' 5"
Hometown: Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Nickname||Mithila Times of India|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Singer, and Development Worker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV (Actress): Housefull (2008)
Singer: Ogochore (3rd Person Singular Number)
|Date of Birth||25 May 1980 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||39 Years|
|School||Viqarunnisa Noon School and College, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|College/University||• University of Dhaka
• College of Education and Human Development, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• BRAC University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduation in political science from the University of Dhaka in 2006 The Daily Star
• Master's in Political Science from the University of Dhaka in 2008 The Daily Star
• Post Graduation in Contemporary Approaches to Curriculum and Instruction from the College of Education and Human Development in 2010 Facebook
• Masters in Early Childhood Development from the BRAC University in 2016 The Daily Star
|Hobbies||Dancing, Cooking, Travelling|
|Controversy||On 4 November 2019, some personal and intimate photos of Mithila with her boyfriend Iftekhar were leaked. The photos went viral on social media and several news publications published them. On 5 November 2019, Mithila addressed the controversy on Facebook and said that she had filed a complaint with the cybercrime department. Facebook
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Iftekhar Ahmed Fahmi (2017-2018) Facebook
• Srijit Mukherji (2019-present) Times of India
|Marriage Date||3 August 2006
|Husband/Spouse||Tahsan Rahman Khan (Singer, Music Composer, Lyricist, Actor, Model; m. Aug 2006, div. September 2017)
Daughter- Ayra Tehreem Khan
|Parents||Names Not Known
Sister: Radia Islam (Younger)
|Actor(s)||Ferdous Ahmed, Arifin Shuvo|
|Actress(s)||Idina Menzel, Roxy Darr|
|Colour(s)||Pink, Yellow, Cream|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rafiath Rashid Mithila
- Rafiath Rashid Mithila is a popular Bangladeshi model and actress. In April 2017, she was appointed as the Head of the Early Childhood Development programme in BRAC International.
- She has learned dancing from the “Benuka Lolitokala Dance Academy,” music from the “Hindol Sangeet Academy,” and acting from the “Lok Fashion Academy.”
- She was awarded the Vice Chancellor’s Gold Medal when she completed her master’s degree from the BRAC University.
- She has worked as a lecturer, teacher, and tutor in institutions such as the Northern University of Bangladesh, Scholastica school of Bangladesh, the Minneapolis Public School District in the USA, and in the Department of Early Childhood Development in BRAC University.
- In 2002, Mithila started her career as a model. She has worked in many television commercials for products such as Meril, Bajaj, Close-up, and AKTEL.
- In 2008, she came into the spotlight after being featured in Habib Wahid’s superhit song “O Amar Moina Go”.
- She is an art student and her handmade oil paintings were displayed in a group exhibition in Dhaka’s Drik Gallery.
- In 2013, she was the brand ambassador for the BBC Janala campaign in Bangladesh, which had helped millions of Bangladeshis learn the English language.
- She has been working in the development sector with BRAC International (Building Resources Across Communities) since 2008. She was a part of projects such as designing and implementing innovative, cost-effective, and sustainable education.
- In April 2017, she was appointed as the Head of the Early Childhood Development in BRAC International.