|Real Name||Joya Ahsan|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Playback Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||1 July 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma Course in Rabindra Sangeet and Classical Music|
|Debut||Film: Bachelor (2004)
Playback Singing: 'Tomer Khola Hawa' (2010)
|Family||Father- Md. A.S. Masud (Freedom Fighter)
Mother- Rehana Masud
|Hobbies||Drawing, Dancing, Crafting|
|Favourite Food||Fish, Mutton Curry, Chocolates|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Oindrila Sen|
|Favourite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Red, Yellow|
|Favourite Destinations||Singapore, Thailand|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Faisal Ahsan (Model)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Joya Ahsan
- Does Joya Ahsan smoke?: No
- Does drink alcohol?: No
- Joya Ahsan is well known Bangladeshi actress known for her work in the Bengali movies such as ‘Guerrilla’, ‘Chorabali’, ‘Zero Degree’ etc.
- She was born and brought up in the freedom fighters family.
- Her father wanted her to be a service-holder or an employee but she was interested in building her career in music and drawing.
- She started her career in the late 1990s as a model.
- Initially, she modelled for a calendar and after that, she got an offer for promotional advertisement of Coca-Cola.
- In 1992, she left modelling and continued her studies but after a short stay at a children’s school, she came back to modelling.
- She also worked in the ‘Bhorer Kagoj’ (newspaper company).
- In between 2011 to 2015, she is the recipient of three Bangladesh National Film Award for Best Actress.
- She was the first Bangladeshi Actress to be invited to attend the Cannes Film Festival & Awards Ceremony in 2012.
- There is a rumour that Joya was separated from her husband but in the various interviews, she always denied her separation.
- She was the brand ambassador for USAID (US Agency for International Development) to help women and children.
- She is so interested in art & craft, dancing, music that she opened a music school and solo art exhibition of her own in Dhaka.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)