Aliya Hamidi Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Age: 29 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Profession||Social media influencer
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-30|
|Debut (as an actor)||Film: Pyaar Ho Gaya (2020)
|Date of Birth||27 March 1994 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||29 Years|
|Hobbies||Horseback riding, Rifle shooting|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Vishal Pandey (TikTok celebrity) (2022)
• Zaid Darbar (Social media influencer) (2020)
|Parents||Father- Mohammad Aziz Hamidi (Deceased)
Mother- Zarina Irani
Sister- Ehlam Irani
|Actor(s)||Allu Arjun, Salman Khan, Vivek Oberoi|
|Singer(s)||Badshah and Shreya Ghoshal|
|Cities||Hong Kong and London|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aliya Hamidi
- Aliya Hamidi is a well-known Dubai-based social media influencer who gained popularity after she began posting videos of herself lip-syncing on websites including TikTok, Moj, and MX TAKA Tak.
- Before carving out a niche for herself in the film industry, Aliya Hamidi began her career as a social media influencer. After uploading makeup tutorials on Instagram reels, and fashion-related content as a full-time internet personality, she attracted a lot of attention from users.
- On 9 June 2017, Aliya started her YouTube channel, where she blogs about her daily life and uploads tutorials for applying makeup. She won a silver play button in February 2022 for reaching 100,000 YouTube followers.
- Aliya Hamidi has been featured in several music videos for Punjabi songs including Shiv di Kitaab (2020), Mirror Down (2021), Faqeer (2021), and Thummak (2022). Aliya claims she earned her big break as a model through the 2021 Punjabi song By Chance by Navjeet.
- Aliya is a travel fanatic and has travelled to several places including Paris, London, Turkey, and Budapest.
- Aliya said that in her leisure time, she loves going shopping.
- Aliya hits the gym thrice a week and often shares her fitness regimen on social media.
- Aliya considers her debut film ‘Pyaar Ho Gaya’ as the most difficult project she has done and said,
I finished shooting for my debut Bollywood film it was really challenging for me. For one of the schedules, we were shooting in Himalayan ronges where the temperature was -5 degrees and no cellular network; it is a bigger task to shoot in those conditions. But against all odds, we finished the schedule.”