Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajiv Dixit
- Did Rajiv Dixit smoke?: No
- Did Rajiv Dixit drink alcohol?: No
- When he studied in school, he used to ask a lot of questions to his teachers.
- Grandfather of Rajiv Dixit was a freedom-fighter, who had fought many independence movements.
- Once he collaborated with the former President of India, late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam on a project.
- When he was in his graduation, he went to the Netherlands for his research. At that time, when he started reading his research papers, he was stopped by a Dutch scientist and said, “Why don’t you read your papers in your native language.” On this, Rajiv Dixit replied, “If I read in my native language, you won’t understand.” Then that Dutch scientist replied, “Don’t worry about that, here is the convenience of language translation.” At that time, Rajiv Dixit understood the significance of native language for the first time and started his efforts to promote it.
- When he returned to India from the Netherlands, his only aim was to get rid of foreign companies.
- When he and his colleagues assaulted Arthur Dunkel, he was arrested by the police and sent to Tihar Jail. At that time, the Police Chief of Tihar Jail was Kiran Bedi.
- In 1997, he met historian and professor, Dharampal, who was then professor in Europe. It was Dharampal, who gave all the documents related to Indian Independence from the English libraries.
- In 1999, he met Baba Ramdev and after 10 years, in 2009, they established ‘Bharat Swabhiman Movement’ to eradicate corruption and foreign companies. He was the National Secretary of the movement.
- His death in 2010, was controversial, some believe that Rajiv Dixit was murdered and some believe that he had a gastric problem, so, he had a heart attack. Few of his supporters believe that he was murdered by Baba Ramdev by a conspiracy.
- He often claimed that he had not taken any pill for 20 years.
- Rajiv Dixit remained concerned about the country’s problem, so, he spent ₹800 per month for magazines and newspapers.
- He has written some books: 4-volume Swadeshi Chikitsa, Gau Gauvansh Par Aadharit Swadeshi Krishi, and Gau Mata Panchgavya Chikitsa.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)