Age: 63 Years
Wife: Bindu Rana Kapoor
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in kilograms- 82 kg
in pounds- 181 lbs
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Entrepreneurial Banker of the Decade (2001-2010) by Bombay Management Association
• World Trade Centre award of Honour (2014)
• Best CEO-BFSI Hall of Fame:2014 IMM-JJ Awards for Excellence
• Received the SKOCH Award for significant contributions to Public Policies for Infrastructure Growth and National Development (2015)
• Felicitated for Exemplary Contribution to Entrepreneurship & Innovation by the LBS India Business Forum (2016)
|Date of Birth||9 September 1957 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||63 Years|
|School||Frank Anthony Public School, New Delhi|
|College/University||• Shriram College of Commerce, New Delhi
• Rutgers University, USA
|Hobbies||Playing the Golf, Doing Art|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Bindu Rana Kapoor|
|Children||Daughter(s)- Radha, Raakhe, and Roshini|
|Food||Matar Paneer, Chinese|
|Travel Destination||New York|
|Net Worth||$377 million as of 2020|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rana Kapoor
- Rana Kapoor is a well-known Indian businessman.
- Rana Kapoor led the landmark $450 million acquisition of Tata Tetley Tea, UKby Tata Tea which was the biggest cross-border acquisition by an Indian firm in Indian Corporate history.
- He was the longest-serving Assocham President from July 2013 to November 2015.
- Dr. Kapoor was presented with the President’s Medal from Rutgers University and an honorary Ph.D from GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology.
- He was an avid Golfer who won numerous tournaments for the longest drive.
- Dr. Kapoor Lived as a paying guest in the 80’s in Mumbai before turning into a professional entrepreneur.