|Real Name||Randhir Kapoor|
|Profession||Actor, Director, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 90 kg
in Pounds- 198 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & pepper|
|Date of Birth||15 February 1947|
|Age (as in 2017)||70 Years|
|Birth Place||Chembur, Bombay, Bombay Presidency, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||Colonel Brown Cambridge School, Dehradun|
|College||Did not attend|
|Educational Qualification||High school graduate|
|Debut||Film: Do Ustad (1959, child artist)
Kal Aaj aur Kal (1971, Actor)
Director: Kal Aaj aur Kal (1971)
Producer: Henna (1991)
|Family||Father- Late Raj Kapoor (Actor, Filmmaker)
Mother- Krishna Kapoor
Brothers- Rishi Kapoor (Actor), Rajiv Kapoor (Actor)
Sisters- Rima Jain, Ritu Nanda
|Address||R K Studios, Chembur, Mumbai 400071|
|Favourite Actors||Raj Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Awaara, Shree 420, Jis Desh Main Ganga Behti Hai, and Jaagte Raho|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Babita Kapoor (Actress)
|Marriage Date||6 November 1971|
|Children||Daughters- Karisma Kapoor (Actress)
Kareena Kapoor (Actress)
|Net Worth||$30 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Randhir Kapoor
- Does Randhir Kapoor smoke?: Not known
- Does Randhir Kapoor drink alcohol?: Yes
- Randhir Kapoor started working in films as soon as he completed his school.
- The first job Randhir Kapoor got as an assistant director for ‘Lekh Tandon’ (Director of ‘Jhuk Gaya Aasman’ (1968)). Interestingly, his first job was out of his father Raj Kapoor’s production house.
- Randhir Kapoor had to go to the work by bus, as his father had taken his car back. He was allowed to ride his car only on Sundays.
- ‘Kal Aaj Aur Kal’ his debut film as an actor as well as a director, had Raj Kapoor and Prithvi Raj Kapoor as his father and grand father respectively, who are his real father and grandfather.
- Two days after the release of the ‘Kal Aaj Aur Kal’, the Indo-Pak war started, as a result, the movie did not do well.
- Randhir Kapoor was in a courtship of about 6-7 years with Babita Kapoor, before getting married to her.
- His family was against this marriage as Babita was an actress and his family did not want any actress to be their daughter-in-law. But Randhir Kapoor managed to convince them. Notably, Babita left acting after marriage.
- The couple stayed together for almost 16 years but got separated in 1988. Reason being, Randhir Kapoor after back to back failures of his films became alcoholic, which was intolerable for Babita and also she wanted her daughter Karisma Kapoor to become an actress, but Randhir Kapoor was against it.
- Randhir Kapoor and his wife lived separately but never got divorced and often they are seen together with their daughters and family.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡