|Real Name||Karisma Kapoor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 Kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Blue|
|Date of Birth||25 June 1974|
|Age (as in 2017)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Maharashtra, Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Maharashtra, Mumbai, India|
|School||The Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College||Sophia College, Mumbai|
|Debut Film||Prem Qaidi (1991)|
|Family||Father- Randhir Kapoor (Actor)
Mother- Babita (Actress)
Sister- Kareena Kapoor (Actress)
|Address||Maharashtra, Mumbai, India|
|Hobbies||Power yoga and swimming|
|Controversies||• Her engagement to Abhishek Bachchan got broken due to her mother's interference.
• She was in a serious relationship with Ajay Devgan, but Ajay surprised all by getting married with Kajol.
|Favourite Food||Cakes, fried chips and biryani|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Brad Pitt|
|Favourite Actress||Nargis and Meena Kumari|
|Favourite Destination||London and Paris|
|Favourite Perfume||Romance by Ralph Lauren|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ajay Devgan (Actor), Abhishek Bachchan (Actor), Sandeep Toshniwal (Businessman)
Sandeep Toshniwal (Businessman)
|Husband||Sanjay Kapur (2003–2014) (Businessman)
|Children|| Daughter- Samiera Kapoor
Son- Kiaan Raj Kapoor
|Net Worth||$12 million|
Some lesser known facts about Karisma Kapoor
- Does Karisma Kapoor smoke?: No
- Does Karisma Kapoor drink alcohol?: No
- Karisma is the biggest single share holder of BabyOye.com.
- She turned down various famous roles like Juhi Chawla’s role in Ishq, Manisha Koirala’s role in Gupt, Kareena Kapoor’s role in Asoka The Great and Aishwarya Rai’s role in Bride and Prejudice.
- She has won a National Film Award and 4 Filmfare Awards and 2 IIFA Awards.
- Her nickname “Lolo” was taken from Hollywood actress “Gina Lollobrigida.”
- She received the role of Nisha in “Dil To Pagal Hai” after the chain of rejections from Raveena Tandon, Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Manisha Koirala and Shilpa Shetty.
- Blockbuster “Raja Hindustani” was suppose to be the debut film of Aishwarya Rai, but somehow this role went into her.