Rekha Mallya (Vijay Mallya’s Second Wife) Age, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Rekha Mallya|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|School||Sophia High School, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Vijay Mallya (Businessman)|
|Husband/Spouse||Pratap Chettiappa (Businessman, divorced)
Shahid Mahmood (Businessman, div. 1993)
Vijay Mallya (Businessman)
|Children||Sons- Kabir Mahmood (from Shahid Mahmood)
Siddharth Mallya (Stepson)
Daughters- Stella (from Pratap Chettiappa, died in 2003)
Laila Mallya (from Shahid Mahmood, later adopted by Vijay Mallya)
Leanna Mallya (from Vijay Mallya)
Tanya Mallya (from Vijay Mallya)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Italy, Dubai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rekha Mallya
- Does Rekha Mallya smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rekha Mallya drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Though her family background is from Coorg, Karnataka; Rekha was born and brought up in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- During her school days, she had acquired the ‘Bengaluru Golf Club’ membership.
- Rekha and Vijay are childhood friends. They both were in a relationship since their school days but as Vijay’s father was against their marriage decision, they both got separated.
- She then got married to a businessman ‘Pratap Chettiappa’ who runs the coffee plantation business. But the marriage didn’t last long and the duo got divorced soon.
- After the divorce, she got married to another businessman ‘Shahid Mahmood’ but again, they called-off their marriage in 1993.
- In the same year, she got married to her childhood friend cum businessman ‘Vijay Mallya.’
- She has been the supporter of ‘National Center for Missing and Exploited Children’ (NCMEC). It is a non-profit organization that works towards the child safety provision.
- She lost her eldest daughter ‘Stella’ in 2003 in a car crash.
- Rekha is also a dog lover and has a ‘Bichon Frise’ dog.