Rhea Pillai Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Rhea Pillai|
|Famous For||Sanjay Dutt's Ex-Wife|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 130 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1965|
|Age (as in 2018)||53 Years|
|Birthplace||London, United Kingdom|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
|Debut||Film: Corporate (2006)
|Controversies||• Her divorce with Sanjay Dutt in 2008 came into great limelight. She claimed that Sanjay's habit of drug abuse was the reason behind their separation.
• In 2014, she again fell into a controversy when she filed a case against her boyfriend, Leander Paes, alleging domestic violence.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Leander Paes (Ex-Boyfriend)
|Husband/Spouse||First Husband- Sanjay Dutt (Ex-Husband) 1998-2008
Second Husband- Michael Pinto (Ex-Husband)
Daughter- Aiyana Paes
|Parents||Father- Raymond Pillai
Mother- Durr-e-shahwar Dhanrajgir
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹30 lakhs|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rhea Pillai
- Does Rhea Pillai smoke?: Not known
- Does Rhea Pillai drink alcohol?: Not known
- She is the granddaughter of Maharaj Narsingir Dhanrajgir Gyan Bahadur of Hyderabad.
- Rhea is known to be an independent woman and was also awarded the “Women of the Year” in the year 2002.
- In 2006, she appeared in a Bollywood flick ‘Corporate’.
- She was first married to Michael Pinto, son of Anna Pinto (former Miss India 1962 runner-up). Just after six months of their marriage, they got separated.
- Pillai then got married to actor Sanjay Dutt in 1998. Rhea separated from Dutt a few years later. They officially got divorced in 2008.
- As per the reports, the reason behind their separation was Dutt’s habit of drug abuse as well as his alleged terrorist activities and other criminal charges.
- In 2005, Pillai started a live-in-relationship with tennis player Leander Paes. They have a daughter together, Aiyana. After 10 years, they got separated
- In June 2014, Pillai filed a case against Paes and his father at a local metropolitan court alleging domestic violence.
- She moved to court and sought ₹1 crore as a compensation but Paes claimed that he never married Rhea, hence, he will not pay maintenance to her.
- She is an instructor at Art of Living, the foundation led by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.