|Real Name||Kangana Amardeep Ranaut|
|Nickname||Arshad, OTA (One Take Actor)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||23 March 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|School||DAV School, Chandigarh,|
|College||Elite School of Modelling, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||12th standard|
|Debut||Film: Gangster (2006)
|Family||Father- Amardeep Ranaut (Businessman and contractor)
Mother- Asha Ranaut (Teacher)
Brother- Akshit Ranaut
Sister- Rangoli Ranaut (Elder - Manager)
|Address||A 4 BHK flat in Khar, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Reading, Writing, Doing yoga|
|Controversies||• During her initial days in Bollywood, she was in a relationship with Aditya Pancholi, who was around 20 years older than her and already married. However, things got complicated when she accused Aditya of violence and broke up with him.
• After her breakup with Adhyayan Suman, he said, "I was emotionally badgered because of my relationship. Kangna only knows how to use, abuse and throw. She has flooded me with abusive calls ever since the truth about her fake claims came out. I have remained silent on her abusive nature for so many years, but she is crossing all limits now. Since I haven’t been taking her calls, her aides have been calling my mother and harassing her."
• She is known for her bold statements, but she made a blunder during a chat show by saying that, "Just good friends could be friendship plus f**k buddies. Just friends inBollywood mean f**k buddies who are little promoted."
• During the 2012 Blender Pride Fashion Week, in Mumbai, she suffered a wardrobe malfunction while walking the ramp for designer Gavin Miguel.
• She and Hrithik Roshan had a media-led fight which started off with her calling him as a "silly ex", and later resulted in full-blown name-calling, e-mail leaking, legal battle.
|Favourite Food||Berry Burst, Dal-Chawal|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Film||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai|
|Favourite Book||The Story of My Experiments with Truth, autobiography of Mohandas K. Gandhi|
|Favourite Sport||Basket ball|
|Favourite Perfume||Chanel No. 5|
|Favourite Fashion Icon||Sonam Kapoor|
|Favourite Restaurant||KongPoush in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Paris, Milan|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Aditya Pancholi (Actor, rumour)
Adhyayan Suman (Actor)
Ajay Devgan (Actor, rumour)
Nicholas Lafferty (British doctor)
Hrithik Roshan (Actor)
|Car Collection||BMW 7 Series
|Salary||11-12 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kangana Ranaut
- Does Kangana Ranaut smoke?: Yes
- Does Kangana Ranaut drink alcohol?: Yes
- Her mother wanted her to get married at the age of 16. She was kicked out of her house as she wanted to join the glamour world.
- She left her college education in midway to join Elite Modelling Agency in Delhi in 2003, to become a model.
- Before making her Bollywood debut with Gangster (2005), she worked as a theatre actor in Delhi with the Asmita Theatre Group. Her first play was Girish Karnad’s Taledanda (Rakt-Kalyan).
- In 2005, her younger sister Rangoli was attacked with acid in 2005 by a man, who entered her house as a money order delivery boy.
- She is one of the youngest Indian actresses to win the National Film Awards at the age of 22, Best Supporting Actress for Fashion (2008).
- She wrote her own dialogues in the film Queen (2013).
- She went to New York for her script writing course but had to leave it midway as she had to return India to promote Queen.
- She is a non-vegetarian turned vegetarian and in 2013 she was listed as “India’s Hottest Vegetarian” by PETA.
- She won the National Film Awards: Best Actress for Queen (2014) and Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015).
- If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a doctor.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
- Her first crush was English footballer, David Beckham.
- She has hardly seen a dozen of films and doesn’t watch TV shows at all.
- She dreams of purchasing a farmhouse in Shimla after she retires from her work.
- In September 2017, she revealed explosive things about her personal life and Bollywood film industry on Rajat Sharma‘s ‘Aap Ki Adalat.’