Riddhi Sen Age, Affairs, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Riddhi Sen|
|Famous Role(s)||Fowara in Open Tee Bioscope and his role in Nagarkirtan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 35 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 11 inches
|Date of Birth||19 May 1998|
|Age (as in 2018)||20 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||South Point High School, Kolkata|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Dushman No.1
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Singing|
|Awards/Honours||2008: Won the Sundaram Award
2018: National Film Award for Best Actor for Nagarkirtan
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Kaushik Sen (Bangali stage and film actor)
Mother- Reshmi Sen (Dancer)
|Favourite Actor||Robert De Niro|
|Favourite Actresses||Rucha Inamdar, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Book(s)||Why So Happened?, Macbeth|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riddhi Sen
- Does Riddhi Sen Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Riddhi Sen Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- He hails from an acting background; as his father, Kartik Sen, is a Bengali actor and mother, Reshmi Sen, is a dancer. Moreover, his grandmother, Chitra Sen is a Bengali actress and dancer.
- Since his childhood, he was interested in acting in plays, and he also made a headstart to his stage career at the age of 3 with a stage play titled Prachya.
- In an interview, he told that his acting skills got developed by watching movies.
- He has also performed in various stage plays titled Banku Babur Bandhu, Dakghor, Bhalo Rakkhosher, and Birpurush.
- Riddhi has also appeared in the role of a tea vendor named Potlu in a famous Bollywood film- Kahaani, which was released in 2012.
- While his shoot for Open Tee Bioscope, he told that it was really a tough job to portray different emotions through one character and for him, the most difficult was to do romantic scenes.
- Riddhi did a great job as Jeetu in the action thriller film titled Bhoomi in 2017, which is a revenge story starring Sanjay Dutt and Aditi Rao Hydari in the lead role.
- His roles in the movies- Samantaral and Nagarkirtan got great laurels from the audience and increased his fan following.
- In 2018, he was featured as Kajol‘s son in the movie “Eela,” produced by Ajay Devgn.
- He once told that he had sung all night on his friend’s terrace and that was the weirdest thing he did in his lifetime.
- People usually call him psychopath because not only at home, even when he is wandering on roads, he has a habit of murmuring the dialogues of films.
- Riddhi calls himself a mature, dumb, and stupid at the same time. As at work, he behaves very maturely, but in real life, he is the dumbest of all and behaves like he doesn’t know anything and whenever it comes to relationships, he is stupid and shy.