|Real Name||Ajey Nagar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||12 June 1999|
|Age (as in 2017)||19 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||DPS, Faridabad, Haryana (Drop out)|
|College/University||Did Not Attend|
|Educational Qualification||Senior Secondary|
|Debut||YouTube : COD Ghosts|
|Hobbies||Playing Video Games|
|Tattoo||One tattoo on his right arm
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- One elder brother
|Favourite Actress||Megan Fox|
Some Lesser Known Facts About CarryMinati
- Does CarryMinati smoke?: No
- Does CarryMinati drink alcohol?: No
- CarryMinati aka Ajay Nagar became familiar to YouTube in 2008-09 when he was just 8-years old.
- He used to watch Football tutorials on YouTube and got inspired to create his channel.
- In 2010, he started his channel titled ‘Stealth Fearzz,’ on which he posted videos related to Football tricks and tutorials.
- Ajay Nagar posted quite a few videos, but there was not a good response, as other YouTubers were far better than him in knowledge and experience.
- In 2014, after ‘Stealth Fearzz,’ he created another YouTube channel with the name Addicted a1. He started making videos on game plays with his commentary on it. To make the videos more entertaining, he also tried mimicking Shah Rukh Khan and Sunny Deol in the commentary.
- Again the channel did not do very well, as there was a small audience for those kinds of videos. Later, Ajay Nagar came across another YouTuber’s channel named ‘Leafyishere’ in which the videos were regarding gameplay roasting. He was impressed by Leafyishere’s work and got the idea of doing the same for his channel.
- In 2015, he changed his channel’s name to CarryDeol and started posting Gameplay roasts in Sunny Deol’s voice. Later, when the channel got famous, he changed the name of the channel to CarryMinati.
- During Ajey’s 12th exams, he got really nervous about his Economics exam; as he was not prepared for the exam. So, with his parents’ permission, he dropped out that year, and after one year, gave his 12th exams from distance education.
- His video in which he roasted ‘BB Ki Vines’, became viral overnight and it became the turning point of his YouTube career.
- When Ajey Nagar was at the beginning of his teenage, he was quite over-weight. Due to which he had got some health issues. So, to recover his health, he joined the gym and after some diet control routines, he managed to lose his weight.
- He has some anxiety issues which, results in a problem in breathing for him.
- Due to some unknown reasons, he has made more than 150 videos on his channel private (not accessible by anyone except him).
- Ajey Nagar got a strike on his YouTube channel CarryMinati. Twice it was by Bheem Narula, a local Haryanvi singer, and once by the owner of the YouTube channel MovieTalkies. CarryMinati had made roast videos on the videos of the two. In fact, Bheem Narula demanded a significant amount from Ajey to remove his strike from the Ajey’s video.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)