|Real Name||Ritu Shivpuri|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Jewellery Designer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||22 January 1975|
|Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film: Aankhen (1993)
TV: 24 season 2 (2016)
|Family||Father- Late Om Shivpuri (Actor)
Mother- Late Sudha Shivpuri (Actress)
Brother- Vineet Shivpuri
|Favourite Food||Home-made Food|
|Favourite Actors||Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor|
|Favourite Actresses||Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Alia Bhatt|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Daughters- Samara, Raayah
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ritu Shivpuri
- Does Ritu Shivpuri smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ritu Shivpuri drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born to the late veteran actors Om Shivpuri & Sudha Shivpuri.
- She debuted her acting career with the 1993 movie Aankhen.
- She got married to Hari Venkat (an entrepreneur) and is a mother of three children (2 sons and a daughter; one set of twins).
- She is also a jewelry designer.
- She took a break from Hindi film industry as she was busy taking care of her family. She ended up her 10-year break from acting with Anil Kapoor’s thriller series 24 Season 2.
- She is still addressed as ‘Laal Dupatte Wali’ (a song from her debut film).