|Real Name||Arjun Boney Kapoor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 87 kg
in Pounds- 192 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 43 Inches
- Waist: 35 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida
|Educational Qualification||Acting Course|
|Debut||Film: Ishaqzaade (2012)
TV: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (2016, as host)
|Family||Father- Boney Kapoor (Filmmaker)
Mother- Late Mona Shourie Kapoor (Real mother, died in 2012), Sridevi (Actress, Stepmother)
Sisters- Anshula Kapoor (Real sister)
Jhanvi Kapoor (Half sister), Khushi Kapoor (Half sister)
|Address||Raheja Orchid Apartment in Juhu, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Playing football & video games, travelling|
|Controversies||• In 2016, it was reported that Arjun handed over a bill of INR 1 lakh to his producers after partying and consuming alcohol every night while shooting for Mohit Suri's 'Half Girlfriend.'
• In early 2017, the BMC sent a notice to Arjun after he encroached on the terrace of his building by constructing a 30x16 sq ft brick and glass room without permission. Arjun's manager met the ward officer and asked for more time to regularize the irregularities, but when no further time was given, the BMC issued a notice asking Arjun to demolish the structure. Later, the civic body officials dismantled his gym equipment and demolished the illegal addition at Arjun's residence.
|Favourite Food||Nutella, Kadi chawal|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Govinda, Saif Ali Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Mr India, Andaaz Apna Apna, Barfi
Hollywood: Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Shawshank Redemption, City of God, A Fish Called Wanda
|Favourite Song||Deva Shree Ganesha from the film Agneepath|
|Favourite TV Shows||American: How to Get Away with Murder, Entourage, Lost|
|Favourite Sport||Football, Cricket|
|Favourite Athlete||David Beckham|
|Favourite Perfume||Chanel Homme Sport, Tom Ford Black Orchid|
|Favourite Destination||New York|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Arpita Khan (Salman Khan's sister)
Malaika Arora (Actress, rumour)
|Car Collection||Mercedes ML350, Audi Q5, Honda CRV
|Salary||3-5 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Kapoor
- Does Arjun Kapoor Smoke?: Yes
- Does Arjun Kapoor Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Arjun’s parents divorced when he was 10 years old.
- From the age of 14, he wanted to become a director.
- During his school days, he used to bunk classes to play Kabaddi.
- Before making his acting debut, he worked as an assistant director in films like ‘Shakti: The Power’ (2002), ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’ (2003), and ‘Salaam-e-Ishq’ (2007).
- He was an obese teenager and used to weigh around 140 kg, and as he was asthmatic at the age of 22, he couldn’t work out either. It took him 4 years to reduce his weight to 87 kg.
- His mother died of cancer just 2 months before the release of his debut film ‘Ishaqzaade’ (2007).
- Salman Khan initially gave him fitness tips.
- He is a distant relative of Ranveer Singh as Ranveer is second cousins with his cousin Sonam Kapoor.
- He doesn’t like to be socially open and is not active on Twitter.
- He has a phobia of ceiling fans.
- He is allergic to sea food.