Height: 5' 9"
Age: 46 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priya Gill
- Priya Gill is an Indian actress, who was popular for playing the role of ‘Paro Shastri’ in the Hindi film ‘Tere Mere Sapne’ in 1996.
- She was a part of the acting industry for almost ten years, and in 2006, she left acting. She started her acting career in 1996 with the Hindi movie ‘Tere Mere Sapne’ alongside Arshad Warsi and Chandrachur Singh, and she was last seen in the Hindi movie ‘Bhairavi’ in 2006.
- During her career, she was featured in films in five other languages. These include Telugu, Punjabi, Tamil, Bhojpuri and Malayalam.
- Apart from Tere Mere Sapne, she was a part of other Hindi films that include Sham Ghansham (1998), Sirf Tum (1999), Josh (2000), Border Hindustan Ka (2003). She was also featured in the Telugu film Rayalaseema Ramanna Chowdary (2000).
- She was also the finalist of Miss India in 1995.