|Real Name||Banita Sandhu|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 1998|
|Age (as in 2018)||20 Years|
|Birth Place||Caerleon, Newport, Wales, United Kingdom|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Caerleon, Newport, Wales, United Kingdom|
|College||King's College, London|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing graduation in English literature|
|Debut||Film: October (2018)|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Singer||Lana Del Rey|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Banita Sandhu
- Does Banita Sandhu smoke?: Not Known
- Does Banita Sandhu drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Banita is an Indo-British actress with an NRI Punjabi family background.
- At the age of 11, she started working as a child artist in various TV shows.
- When she turned 18, she moved from Wales to London to start her degree.
- She became an internet sensation with Vodafone U TB ad commercial, and Doublemint’s “Ek Ajnabee Haseena Se” song.
- Screenwriter, Juhi Chaturvedi, who wrote films, such as – ‘Piku’, and ‘Vicky Donor’, first spotted her when she was doing a Doublemint ad commercial with her. At that time, Juhi was also working on the script of the film ‘October’, who found Banita perfect for her script.
- She made her Bollywood debut in the romantic drama film ‘October’ alongside Varun Dhawan, directed by Shoojit Sircar.
- When ‘October’ was offered to her in 2016, she used to speak rudimentary Punjabi with no command in Hindi. So, she hired a Hindi tutor, attended university classes, and took training from Shoojit Sircar via video calls, to improve her diction and dialogue delivery.
- She is an avid dog lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡