Height: 5' 5"
Education: Masters In Fashion Management
Age: 27 Years
|Profession(s)||Fashion Blogger, Content Creator, Social Media Influencer|
|Famous For||Playing the character 'Raju Ki Mummy' in 'Raju Ki Mummy Chat Show' on her YouTube channel|
|Physical Stats & More|
|YouTubeHeight||in centimeters- 157cm
in meters- 1.57 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 47 kg
in pounds- 104 lbs YouTube
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1993|
|Age (as in 2020)||27 Years|
|College/University||• Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi
• National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) Political Science The Hindu
• Masters in Fashion Management
|Blood Group||B positive YouTube|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Manu Chaturvedi (Independent Legal Practitioner)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Runs a Gift Shop in Nainital)
Mother- Name Not Known (Runs a Gift Shop in Nainital)
|Sibling||Brother- Anmol Singh (Professional Photograher)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dolly Singh
- Dolly Singh is an internet sensation who has rocked the social media platforms with her funny vines video and fashion trends. She is also a popular content developer at iDiva and also runs her own YouTube channel.
- Dolly Singh comes from a humble background. Dolly also uploaded a video on her YouTube channel, ‘My Real House Tour,’ showcasing her parent’s house in Nainital. The video is purely raw, without any editing, and was much loved by her fans for exhibiting reality.
- Dolly had a tough childhood. She lived in a small house & could barely afford toys. In an Instagram post, she revealed that her parents would work all day in their gift shop ‘Apna Baazar,’ and she would take care of her brother at home.
- Dolly took a gap year after completing her graduation from Kirori Mal College to appear in the CAT exam, a common entrance test for MBA. As she couldn’t taste success in CAT, so she went on to appear for the NIFT exam. Not only did she qualify for the exam but also scored an all India rank 3, and she was admitted in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi, where she pursued her master’s in Fashion Management.
- While she was pursuing her masters, she started her fashion blog, ‘Spill The Sass.’ She posted pictures on social media platforms and set new fashion trends. She made clothing hack videos, accessory and apparel shopping videos, budgeted styling videos, etc.
•WATCH•Summer clothes for Winter feat. Little Things and their pretty pretty clothes! ??Song: Carry on by Norah Jones
Dolly Singh ಅವರಿಂದ ಈ ದಿನದಂದು ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ ಮಾಡಲಾಗಿದೆ ಬುಧವಾರ, ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್ 14, 2016
- As a part of her graduation project, Dolly Singh did an internship with ‘iDiva,’ an online platform for Indian women offering style and beauty tips, relationship advice, entertainment news and celebrity gossip.
- After the completion of her internship with iDiva, they offered her the job of a writer. Although she wanted to be a stylist, she took the job. During those days, Facebook gave iDiva a contract for making videos. As iDiva was short of actors, all the employees did multi-tasking. Dolly started off with being a producer and writer, but eventually ended up as an actor.
- Initially, the employees faced a lot of hardship while shooting videos, but soon, they got the hang of it. After two years, the director of iDiva, Santu Misra, came up with the idea of making videos about stereotypical ‘South Delhi Girls.’ Dolly Singh, along with her co-actress, Kusha Kapila, starred in the video series and rose to fame. The ‘South Delhi Girls’ series was the golden milestone in Dolly’s life, with which she gained immense popularity.
- After the ‘South Delhi Girls’ series, there was no looking back. Later, she portrayed various other characters in her videos, such as ‘Zeenat,’ ‘Mrs. Kapoor,’ ‘Natasha,’ ‘Reckless Renu,’ ‘Guddi Bhabi,’ ‘Bubbly,’ etc.
- The fashion blogger has also confessed that she was bullied during her school life for being skinny and having a dark skin complexion. Her schoolmates would call her ‘kaali ladki,’ ‘Sukhi Dandi,’ or ‘bag of bones.’ She was teased for not belonging from an upper-class society, not only by her fellow students, but Dolly was also shammed by her teachers. In an interview, she narrated an incident where she was humiliated by her teachers and wasn’t allowed to attend the farewell party. Apparently, her outfit didn’t comply with the dress code of the party, so she was sent back home. REPUBLICWORLD.COM
- Dolly Singh has collaborated and produced videos with several Bollywood celebrities, such as Priyanka Chopra, Ayushmann Khurrana, Kangana Ranaut, Kareena Kapoor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Pankaj Tripathi, etc. She interviews them while playing her famous character ‘Raju Ki Mummy.’