|Real Name||Manda Kasayam|
|Nicknames||Thaslim, Riythvika, Rithu|
|Other Names||Riythvika Kp, Ritwika|
|Famous For||As 'Mary' in the Tamil movie 'Madras'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-34|
|Date of Birth||5 August 1992|
|Age (as in 2017)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Schools||Springfield Matric Hr. Secondary School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Dr. K K Nirmala Girls' Higher Secondary School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
|College||Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for women, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science in Physics|
|Debut||Film: Paradesi (2013)
TV: Bigg Boss Tamil 2 (2018)
|Award||Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress – Tamil|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Welder)
Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
|Favourite Food(s)||Biryani, Idli, Haryali Chicken|
|Favourite Destinations||Coimbatore, Italy|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riythvika
- Does Riythvika smoke?: Not Known
- Does Riythvika drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Riythvika is mainly working for Tamil Film Industry.
- She was fascinated by acting since her childhood and used to act on scenes & dialogues and dance in front of the mirror.
- While studying in college, she acted in many short films and she used to send her portfolios to the film directors for an entry into the film industry.
- After a short period of struggle, she got the role of ‘Karuthakanni’ in the movie ‘Paradesi’ (2013).
- She has appeared in many movies like ‘Ninaithathu Yaaro’, ‘Madras’, ‘Azhagu Kutti Chellam’, ‘Anjala’, ‘Oru Naal Koothu’, ‘Iru Mugan’, ‘Sigai’, etc.
- In 2014, her performance in the movie ‘Madras’ was critically acclaimed by the viewers.
- In 2018, she was one of the contestants in the house of ‘Bigg Boss Tamil’.
- She is the only person from her family who came into the film industry.
- If not an actress, she would have been in an IT sector.