|Full Name||Robin Aiyuda Uthappa|
|Nickname||Robbie and The Walking Assassin|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman and Wicket-keeper)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|International Debut||Test- Did not play
ODI- 9 April 2006 vs England in Guwahati
T20- 13 September 2007 vs Scotland in Durban
|International Retirement||On 14 September, Robin Uthappa announced his retirement from all formats of the game. Hindustan Times|
|Last Match||ODI- 14 July 2015 vs Zimbabwe at Harare Sports Club
T20- 19 July 2015 vs Zimbabwe at Harare Sports Club
#6(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||Royal Challengers Bangalore, Mumbai Indians, India U19, India, Karnataka, Pune Warriors, India Green, India A, South Zone, Board Presidents XI, East Zone, India Red, Kolkata Knight Riders, Bijapur Bulls|
|Nature on field||Aggressive
|Likes to play against||Pakistan
|Favourite Shot||Straight drive|
|Records (main ones)||• In 2014 in IPL 7, he won the purple cap for scoring 660 runs.
• Highest score by an Indian in an ODI debut with 86.
|Career Turning Point||He scored 66 for India B against India A in the 2005 Challenger Trophy.|
|Date of Birth||11 November 1985|
|Age (as of 2021)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Kodagu, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Kodagu, Karnataka, India|
|School||Delhi Public School, New Delhi|
|Family||Father- Venu Uthappa (Hockey Umpire)
|Hobbies||Watching tennis and collecting watches|
|Cricketer||Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar, Viv Richards and AB de Villiers
Bowler: Anil Kumble and Wasim Akram
|Cricket Ground||M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore|
|Food||Pandi (pork) curry, dosa and chocolate fudge|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sheethal Goutham (Tennis Player)|
|Wife||Sheethal Goutham (Tennis Player)
|Children||Son- Neale Nolan Uthappa (born in 2017)
Daughter- Trinity Thea Uthappa (born in July 2022)
Some lesser known facts about Robin Uthappa
- Robin suffered from Epilepsy (neurological disorder) at the age of 10, due to which he had problems in maintaining weight.
- His father Venu was an international hockey umpire and after that, he served as the president of the Karnataka Hockey Association.
- He is first Indian player to make a half-century in a T20 international match against Pakistan in 2007.
- He has a coffee estate in Coorg, Karnataka.
- He is a good friend of Irfan Pathan.
- On 14 September 2022, while announcing his retirement from all formats of the game, he shared a lengthy note on Twitter and said that he was honoured to represent the country in the game.
It has been my greatest honour to represent my country and my state, Karnataka. However, all good things must come to an end, and with a grateful heart, I have decided to retire from all forms of Indian cricket.
Thank you all ❤️ pic.twitter.com/GvWrIx2NRs
— Robin Aiyuda Uthappa (@robbieuthappa) September 14, 2022