|Full Name||Hardik Himanshu Pandya|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI- 16 October 2016 against New Zealand at Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Test- 26 July 2017 against Sri Lanka at Galle, Sri Lanka
T20I- 26 January 2016 against Australia at Adelaide, Australia
|Jersey Number||#228 (India)
|Domestic/State Team||Baroda, Mumbai Indians, Indian Board Presidents XI|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|Favourite Shot||Straight Drive Cricket Times|
|Records (main ones)||In 2016, he became the top scorer in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy with 377 runs and 10 wickets.|
|Date of Birth||11 October 1993|
|Age (as in 2018)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Choryasi, Surat, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|School||MK High School, Baroda|
|Educational Qualification||9th standard|
|Address||A 6,000-square feet penthouse in an apartment, Diwalipura area, Vadodara|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Tattoo(s)||Multiple tattoos on his body
|Controversy||In 2019, he, along with KL Rahul, were invited in Karan Johar's talk show 'Koffee with Karan.' The episode stirred controversy due to their sexist comments.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Lisha Sharma (Model)
Elli AvrRam (Actress)
|Parents||Father- Himanshu Pandya (Businessman)
Mother- Nalini Pandya
|Siblings||Brother- Krunal Pandya (Elder; Cricketer)
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsmen- Sachin Tendulkar, Yuvraj Singh
Bowler- Harbhajan Singh
|Favourite Cricket Ground||Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Football Team||Manchester United Football Club|
|Favourite Mobile App|
|Car Collection||• Land Rover Range Rover Vogue
• Audi A6
|Salary (as in 2018)||RETAINER FEE:₹50 lakhs
TEST FEE:₹15 lakhs
ODI FEE:₹6 lakhs
T20 FEE:₹3 lakhs
- Does Hardik Pandya smoke?: Yes IndiaToday
- Does Hardik Pandya drink alcohol?: Yes
- Hardik Pandya hails from a modest family background.
- His father is an ardent lover of cricket. During his childhood, his father took him to watch matches in Baroda, after which, he started taking interest in cricket.
- When he was five years old, his family moved from Choryasi, Surat to Gorwa, Baroda and enrolled him in Kiran More International Academy in Baroda, with his brother, Krunal Pandya, who was seven years old at that time.
- His family lived on lease in Gorwa because of financial issues. They had a second-hand car to travel to the cricket ground.
- Hardik Pandya faced lots of difficulties in his teenage days. His father suffered thrice from the heart attack due to which his father had to quit his job.
- He dropped out of school after ninth standard and started focusing on his cricket career.
- He used to be a leg spinner. Once, before a local league match in Baroda, the team of the Kiran More International Academy was short of one fast bowler. The former Indian cricketer, Kiran More told him to take this responsibility and he accepted this task immediately. He surprised everyone with his performance by picking seven wickets in that match. He, then, switched his bowling from leg spinner to medium pacer.
- Kiran More helped him a lot by not charging any fee from him for the first three years in his academy.
- In one of his interviews with the Indian Express, Hardik told that he was removed from his state-age group teams because of his attitude problems. He also said, he was just an expressive child who does not like to hide his emotions.
- He made his T20 debut in 2013 for Baroda against Mumbai at Ahmedabad in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- Hardik Pandya is known for his big hitting and fearlessness attitude.
- In 2015, John Wright saw great potential in him and, therefore, he was taken him in the Mumbai Indians (MI) IPL team at a base price of ₹10 lakhs.
- In 2016, he got selected to play for an Indian cricket team and played his first International T20 match against Australia at Adelaide, Australia.
- In 2018, Mumbai Indians bought him at a whopping price of ₹1 Crore for the Indian Premier League (IPL) auction.
- Though Hardik Pandya has so many tattoos, his favourite one is ‘Time is Money’ on his arm.
- He is often called “West Indian guy from Baroda,” due to his West Indian characteristic and behaviour.
- His best cricketing memory is the last over for India against Bangladesh in 2016 ICC World T20, when there were just 2 runs required for Bangladesh in 3 balls.
- His teammates also fondly call him, Rockstar.
- Hardik Pandya likes to play against Australia.
- He has been featured on the cover of various magazines like Maxim India, The Man, etc.
- He had a crush on a famous Indian actress, Deepika Padukone.
- Hardik Pandya is an avid dog lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)
References/Sources: [ + ]