Profession: Athlete, Footballer
Education: Cahoon Elementary School, Tampa
Hometown: Florida, United States
|Famous For||Completing 100 m in a record 13.48 seconds (in his age group)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Record||A record-winning sprint of 13.48 seconds in a 100-meter race setting up an all-time record in his age group in the United States|
|Date of Birth||12 August 2011 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||9 Years|
|Birthplace||Florida, United States|
|Hometown||Florida, United States|
|School||Cahoon Elementary School, Tampa, Florida|
|Parents||Father- Rudolph Ingram Sr. (Sports Coach)
|Siblings||He has one younger brother.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rudolph ‘Blaze’ Ingram
- Rudolph Ingram is a young American athlete and football player. He is known by the nickname ‘Blaze’ on the internet because of his viral videos and records. Rudolph’s videos started surfacing on the internet when he clocked in a record-winning sprint time of 13.48 seconds in a 100 metre race.
- Rudolph is also known as “the next Usain Bolt.” He started running and training when he was just four years old.
- Apart from being a sprinter, Rudolph is also known for playing football in school, and he plays for the Tampa Ravens Football Organization. He was awarded the Most Valuable Player Award, and Heisman Award for his performance in football matches.
- His father, Rudolph Ingram Sr., is a trainer and a fitness coach. He also handles Rudolph’s Instagram account where he posts pictures and videos of his daily life and practice sessions.
- Rudolph’s Instagram grabbed the attention of several big athletes and players like LeBron James, Mike Evans, and many other celebrities.
- Rudolph wears a Nike trainer set that has his name embedded on the shoes and other merchandise. He got these customized shoes as an ode to his nickname ‘Blaze.’
- Rudolph is young, but his father is making some smart investments for him. Rudolph is a part-owner of BV5 Visors. The company makes visors for football helmets.
- Rudolph is often seen flaunting his six-pack abs and his huge collections of medals that he has received for winning various races over the years.