Husband: Radha Krishan Dutt
Age: 45 Years
|Famous Role||'Kokila Modi' in TV serial “Saath Nibhaana Saathiya"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Mehak (1985)
TV (Hindi): Shagun (2001)
TV (Gujarati): Sau Dada Sasuna (2002)
|Date of Birth||2 January 1975 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||45 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||• University of Mumbai
• National School of Drama, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
• Acting Course
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Radha Krishan Dutt
|Children||Son- Harsh Patel
|Siblings||Rupal has two sisters.|
|Actress(es)||Waheeda Rehman, Asha Parekh, Nargis, Nutan|
- Rupal Patel is an Indian television actress who is known for playing the of ‘Kokila Modi’ in TV serial “Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.”
- She was born in a lower-middle-class family in Mumbai.
- Rupal desired to become an actress from a very young age.
- After graduating from National School of Drama, Rupal worked as a theatre artist in many Gujarati plays.
- Patel made her acting debut in 1985 with the film, “Mehak.”
- Subsequently, she worked in films like “Antarnaad,” “Mammo,” “Samar,” and “Sambar Salsa.”
- In 2001, Rupal made her television debut with the TV serial, “Shagun.”
- She earned huge popularity by playing the role of ‘Kokila Modi’ in the TV serial, “Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.”
- In 2019, Rupal played the role of ‘Meenakshi Rajvansh’ in the TV serial, “Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke.”
- Her mother tongue is Gujarati.
- Rupal hates getting social and likes to spend her time with her family.
- She owns a theatre group, “Panorama Art Theatres.”
- Rupal has won ‘Star Parivaar Award,’ and ‘Indian Telly Award’ for her performance in the serial, “Saath Nibhana Saaathiya”
- Patel is a follower of spiritual guru, Shri Gagangiri Maharaj.
- Rupal is an ambassador of the Swachhata Abhiyaan in India. She has received an appreciation letter from Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, twice. The Asian Age
- In August 2020, a musical artist Yashraj Mukhate uploaded a medley of ‘Kokilaben Rap’ from the Indian television show Saath Nibhana Saathiya on his YouTube channel. Soon the video went viral on social media. In the music video, Mukhate recreated a scene from the show in which the character Kokilaben is repeating words like ‘Rashi’ and ‘Chadha Diya.’