|Real Name||Russell Dominic Peters|
|Profession||Stand-up Comedian and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10"
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 95 kg
in pounds- 209 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1970|
|Age (as in 2017)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, U.S.A|
|School||Chinguacousy Secondary School, Brampton, Ontario
North Peel Secondary School, Bramalea. Ontario
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Boozecan (1994)
TV: Comedy Now! (1997)
|Family||Father- Eric Peters (Died, Federal Meat Inspector)
Mother- Maureen Peters
Brother- Clayton Peters (Elder, Russell's Manager)
|Favourite Actor(s)||John Candy, Jim Carrey, Martin Short|
|Favourite Comedian(s)||Louis ck, George Carlin|
|Favourite Destination||New York|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sunny Leone (2008)
|Fiancee||Ruzanna Khetchian (2015)|
|Wife/Spouse||Monica Diaz (m.2010–2012)|
|Net Worth||$21 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Russell Peters
- Does Russell Peters smoke?: Not Known
- Does Russell Peters drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born to Anglo-Indian & Catholic parents in Toronto, Canada.
- His father was federal meat inspector in Brampton, Ontario.
- Back in the 70s while growing up in Canada, he had to face a lot of bullies for having brown skin.
- At the age of 15, he started to learn boxing and continued it for next 9 years.
- He also engrossed himself with ‘jujutsu’ – a Japanese form of martial arts.
- He started his career as a DJ: he basically used to play music for Indians in the clubs.
- His life took a U-turn when he met American comedian George Carlin in 1992, who advised him to get on stage every time and anywhere possible.
- It was in 2004, when his performance on the Canadian TV comedy show- Comedy Now!, was uploaded to YouTube and went viral, it was a major turning point in his life.
- People started to love his work so much that he was the first comedian to sell out Toronto’s Air Canada Centre (2007), selling more than 16,000 tickets in two days for a single show.
- In 2009, he again broke a UK comedy sales record at London’s O2 Arena when he sold over 16,000 tickets of his show.
- In 2010, his show in Sydney had an audience of 13,880, making it the largest stand-up comedy show ever in Australia.
- In 2010, he published his autobiography- Call Me Russell, co-written with his brother- Clayton and Dannis Koromilas.
- He became the first comedian to get a Netflix stand-up special in 2013 and still is one of the highest paid and the richest comedians in the world.
- Despite his Indian ethnicity, he admits that he does not like Bollywood films.
- ‘Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad’ and ‘Be a man! Do the right thing!’ are his most spoken and liked phrase in his comic scenes.
- He also caught eyes when he dated Sunny Leone, a former porn star, who is now an established Bollywood actress.