Some Lesser Known Facts About Saanvi Dhiman
- Saanvi Dhiman is an Indian actress who is best known for her work in the Hindi and Punjabi Film Industries.
- She was interested in dancing and acting since her childhood.
- During her school days, she used to participate in many competitions and had won most of them.
- She lost her father when she was in the 10th standard, and thereafter, she took her family’s responsibility by doing a job along with her schooling.
- After her schooling, she moved to Mumbai and started her career as a model.
- Initially, she walked the ramp several times and appeared in many TVC ads like D-Men Deodorant, Monte Carlo Sports, etc.
- In 2010, she got an offer to feature in Master Saleem‘s music video song ‘Majboori’.
- Some of her notable Punjabi songs in which she has been featured are like’Khanjar’ (Masha Ali), ‘Zanjeer’ (Jassi Raj & Yo Yo Honey Singh), ‘Mahiya’ (Soby Singh), etc.
- She started her acting career in 2012 from the Punjabi Film Industry.
- She has appeared in many Punjabi movies like ‘Rupinder Gandhi 2: The Robin Hood’, ‘Mandi: Ek Prem Katha’, ‘Ishq Ke Rang’, ‘Ranjha Refugee’, etc.
- Apart from working in Punjabi movies, she has also worked in the Hindi movies- ‘Mmirsa’ and ‘Extraordinaari’.
- She is a fitness freak.
- She is an avid animal lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography