|Real Name||Harbilas Sangha|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Comedian, Singer|
|Debut||Film: Asa Nu Maan Watna Da (2004)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Village Sanghe Jagir, Nakodar, Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|School||Mount Litera Zee School, Punjab, India|
|College||DAV College, Nakodar, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Village Sanghe Jagir, Nakodar, Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Political Inclination||Aam Aadmi Party|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son- Ekam Sangha
Daughter- Sukhleen Sangha
|Parents||Father- Sawran Singh
Mother- Pritam Kaur
|Favourite Actor||Gurpreet Ghuggi|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harby Sangha
- Harby Sangha was interested in acting and comedy since his childhood days.
- He used to participate in many comedy plays during his school & college days and won many prizes in his college’s youth fests.
- Harby started his career as a comedian.
- Before becoming a comedian, he worked as a compounder.
- Harby was introduced by the renowned Punjabi actor Gurpreet Ghuggi in the Punjabi TV and film industry.
- In 2001, he was first featured on Gurpreet Ghuggi’s Television show ‘Ghuggi De Barati’ in the song ‘Khali Mudi Barat’.
- Harby has appeared in the Punjabi TV serials like ‘Yug Badal Gaya’ and ‘Dina’.
- His noteworthy works include films like ‘Carry On Jatta’, ‘Romeo Ranjha’, ‘Laavaan Phere’, ‘Nikka Zaildar 2′, Qismat’, ‘Aate Di Chidi’, ‘Parahuna’, etc.
- He usually plays comedy roles in the movies. Here it is Harby’s best of comedy scenes.
- Apart from acting, he is also a melodious singer who sang songs like ‘Teriyan Mohabattan’, ‘Aja Khediye’, ‘Death List’, ‘Asla Na Promote Karo’, etc.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography