|Real Name||Karamjit Anmol|
|Profession(s)||Comedian, Singer, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 35 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 January 1975|
|Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Village Ganduan, Tehsil Sunam, District Sangrur, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Village Ganduan, Tehsil Sunam, District Sangrur, Punjab, India|
|School||Seaba International Public School, Lehra Gaga, Sangrur, Punjab, India|
|College||SUS College, Sunam, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate, Professional Training in Music|
|Debut||Debut (Album): Aashiq Bhaaji (2005)
Debut (Actor): Jihne Mera Dil Luteya (2011)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Food(s)||Butter, Egg|
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not known|
|Marriage Date||4 June|
|Children||Son- Name Not Known
Daughter- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karamjit Anmol
- Does Karamjit Anmol smoke?: Not Known
- Does Karamjit Anmol drink alcohol?: Yes
- At the age of 6, Karamjit Anmol started learning singing.
- Before becoming an actor, he had worked as a theatre artist.
- He has also appeared in Punjabi TV serials like ‘Jugnu Kehnda Hai’, ‘Jugnu Mast Mast’, ‘Jugnu Hazir Hai’, ‘Hasde Hasande Raho’, etc.
- While studying in +1, he commercially released his debut album ‘Aashiq Bhaaji’.
- In 2013, he got a huge appreciation for singing the superhit Punjabi song ‘Yaara Ve Yara’.
- He won a gold medal in folk music at Punjabi University, Patiala.