Some Lesser Known Facts About Safiya Nygaard
- Since her childhood, she was interested in drama and theater, and she was also the member of the group named “The Young Company and CPS Advanced Arts Education Programme” in Theatre Arts.
- Safiya continued her passion and became the head of Ram’s Theatrical Society at Stanford University. She has also worked as a director and assistant producer at various events.
- She has done some odd jobs to earn her living at her college time; was a library intern at Victory Gardens Theater and a sales assistant at Abercrombie and Fitch.
- She has also appeared in various theater productions named- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, and The Crucible.
- She started her web series titled “Tiger Dad Comedy,” in which she produced, directed, and wrote the content of the comedy series. It earned her a lot of name and fame.
- In her college time, she fell in love with YouTuber- Tyler Williams and they started dating each other.
- In 2015, she joined BuzzFeed as a Video Production Intern, and soon, acquired the position of Video Fellow and then, Video Producer in the company.
- She was the founding member and co-creator of the “Ladylike” series. She used to produce, shoot, and edit the Ladylike videos, which helped the channel amass over 1.7 Million subscribers in 2016.
- On January 27, 2107, she left Buzzfeed saying she wa not comfortable with the restrictive environment of the company, and also she wanted to focus on her personal YouTube channel. Here’s a video in which she is stating the reasons for leaving the company, which became quite popular all over YouTube:
- She is an ardent Harry Potter fan and loves pop culture.
- She celebrates her dating anniversary with Tyler Williams every year at Disney Land.
- Her YouTube channel named “Safiya Nygaard” has garnered more than 4.7 million by April 2018, and she posts twice a week on her channel.
- Safiya’s forte is fashion, beauty, and related contents on YouTube. She also does DIY videos and challenges on her channel. Here’s one of her videos on her YouTube channel:
- She has also given her notable appearance in Hollywood in TMI in 2015 and also assisted in the production of Revenge of the Commodes episode for Bitch Please.
- She has a fear of wearing bodycon dresses.
- She has also worked as Scripting Programming Intern at Fremantle Media and as a Executive Director at Stanford Live.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡