Death Date: 22/04/2023
Death Cause: Suicide
Age: 35 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark brown|
|Debut||TV: Agnisakshi (2013) on Colors Kannada as 'Pradeep'
Film: Tadanantara (2017)
|Last Film||Shri Balaji Photo Studio (2023) as Shankar Hakkimane
|Date of Birth||23 October 1987 (Friday)|
|Date of Death||22 April 2023|
|Place of Death||At his residence in Nelamangal, Karnataka|
|Age (at the time of death)||35 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide The Times of India|
|School||Government First Grade College, Koppa|
|Tattoo||He got a Trishul tattoo inked on his right hand's forearm.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Marriage Date||21 August 2022
|Wife/Spouse||Chaithanya Bharadwaj (works at Karnataka Bank)
|Parents||Names not known|
|Bike Collection||• Apache RTR 160
• Royal Enfield Classic 350
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sampath J Ram
- Sampath J Ram was an Indian actor, who primarily worked in the Kannada entertainment industry. In 2023, he committed suicide at the age of 35 at his residence in Nelamangal, Karnataka.
- He lived in Bengaluru with his wife.
- He dated Chaithanya Bharadwaj for more than three years before getting married to her in 2022.
- Reportedly, the reason why he committed suicide was his depression. He was not getting acting offers as he expected due to which he began to suffer from depression and decided to end his life. The Times of India
- After the news of the demise of Sampath J Ram was announced, the director of the 2023 Kannada film ‘Shri Balaji Photo Studio, Rajesh Dhruva, mourned his death. On his social media account, Rajesh shared photos of Sampath J Ram and captioned the post,
Hey son, we don’t have the strength to bear your separation. So many films to be done. So much quarrel is left. There is still a lot of time to make your dreams come true. We still have to see you in the big stages. Come back please.”