Pramod Shetty Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Age: 39 Years
Wife: Supreetha Shetty
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pramod Shetty
- Pramod Shetty is an Indian actor known for his work in Kannada films. He is a recipient of the SIIMA award, which he won for his performance as a villain in the Kannada film “Hero.”
- He wanted to become a racer since he was a child. In an interview, he revealed that he learnt to drive when he was eight years old.
- Pramod Shetty used to participate in theatrical productions in his college days, and since then, he made up his mind to make his career in acting.
- The actor made his television debut in 2006 and has worked in more than 60 television serials since then.
- After making his Kannada debut with the film “Jugaari,” he appeared in many films in a supporting role; however, people started recognizing him after his performance in the film “Ulidavaru Kandante” (2014) as Dinesha.
- In the Kannada film “Katha Sangama,” Shetty worked as a supporting actor and co-producer.
- The actor played his first lead role in the film “Ondu Shikariya Kathe” (2020) and his first lead antagonist role in the film “Hero” (2021).
- In 2022, Parmod Shetty appeared in the Kannada blockbuster film “Kantara.”
- Some other notable Kannada films of Pramod Shetty include “Kirik Party” (2016), “Sarkaari Hiriya Praathamika Shaale, Kaasaragodu, Koduge: Raamanna Rai” (2018), “Bell Bottom” (2018), “Avane Srimannarayana” (2019), and “Harikathe Alla Girikathe” (2022).
- In an interview, the actor said that he wanted to work in films in different languages, but due to some date issues, he couldn’t do so. After his film “Avan Srimannarayana” in which he played the role of Tukaram, was dubbed in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Hindi, he considered that his dream of working in films in different languages came true. While talking about this in an interview, he said,
I did get offers in Tamil and Telugu films, but I had to give them up because of date issues. Today, I am not feeling sorry about that, because I am spreading my wings with an ambitious project, which is releasing in all south Indian languages as well as Hindi.” The New Indian Express
|↑1||The New Indian Express|