Age: 49 Years
Husband: Raj Kaushal (late)
Marital Status: Widow
|Profession||Actress, Fashion designer, and TV presenter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-26-35|
|Date of Birth||15 April 1972|
|Age (as of 2021)||49 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
Sophia Polytech, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||Post graduate|
|Debut||Film Debut: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
TV Debut: Shanti (1994)
|Family||Father- Verinder Singh Bedi
Mother- Gita Bedi
Brother- 1 (Elder, Investor banker)
|Hobbies||Jogging and yoga|
|Controversies||In the finals between Sri Lanka and Australia in the 2007 ICC World Cup, she wore a saree that had flags of all the cricketing countries, but Indian flag was in the folds of her saree below her knee, near her foot, which created a lot of controversy, after which she apologized.
|Food||Chinese food, chocolates, khus-khus salad and mushroom cappuccino and paneer makhanwala|
|Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan|
|Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
|Restaurant||China Gate in Bandra|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Raj Kaushal (Director)|
|Husband||Raj Kaushal (Director); he died of a heart attack on 30 June 2021. India Today
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mandira Bedi
- Does Mandira Bedi smoke?: No
- Does Mandira Bedi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Mandira played the lead role in Doordarshan channel’s serial Shanti in 1994, which was India’s the first ever daily soap.
- She brought a revolution in women commentating in cricket with her glamorous avatar.
- In 2006, he won the Fear Factor India.
- She has a son, and in order to complete her family she had applied in an NGO for the adopting process.
- Before, she was a hardcore non-vegetarian, but now she is a vegetarian.
- She started doing fashion designing during the 2014 Lakme Fashion Week and presented her saree collection. She also promoted faux leather to support PETA.
- She likes playing negative roles, like she did in Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Dr. Mandira Kapadia.