|Nickname||Sylvester Bhaiya Life Beyond Numbers|
|Profession(s)||Motivational Speaker, Holistic Trainer, and Student Counsellor|
|Famous For||Being the founder of 'My Angels Academy'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||19 August 1973 (Sunday) Facebook|
|Age (as of 2020)||47 Years|
|School||Delhi Tamil Education Association School, Moti Bagh, South Delhi|
|College/University||Bal Bharti Institute, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Mass Communication and Management
• A Bachelor degree in English Language and Literature Facebook LinkedIn
|Ethnicity||Tamilian Sports Keeda|
|Academy Address||WZ-13A, Ground floor, Budella, Vikaspuri, New Delhi- 110018 Delhi|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Separated The Better India|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Siblings||He has two elder sisters and one younger brother.|
|Sports Person||Sayed Hassan Rezay, Mary Kom, Jeb Brovsky|
|Restaurant||Kasbah Restaurant and Lounge|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sylvester Peter
- Sylvester Peter is an Indian motivational speaker, holistic trainer, and student counsellor.
- He was born in Chennai and brought up in Delhi. He lost his father at a very young age.
- While he was in school, he used to play cricket and participated in all track and field events. When he was in his teenage years, he was introduced to football by one of his family friends T. K. Soman.
- His vision towards life changed completely after an incident in class 4, he said,
One of my classmates told me that it was his birthday that day and I asked him what gift he was going to get from his parents and I also inquired where the party was. I was surprised when he told me that his parents would take him to the temple and that there was no other celebration. When I heard this, I was so angry with his parents that I later complained to my mother about how my friend’s parents were unconcerned and did not celebrate his birthday. On hearing this, my mother scolded me and said I should not speak ill about elder people. I told her the whole story. Then my mother realized that my friend’s family was very poor, and they couldn’t even afford to buy a cake or a gift. That was the reason for not having a party.”
- At the age of 13, he started ‘My Angels Academy’ to support children of slum areas in academics and sports.
- In his academy, he provides training in football to the underprivileged children, and they are actively involved in dance, music, and environmental studies. He refers to the children in the academy as angels.
- In an interview, he talked about his failed marriage, he said,
Nothing big is achieved in a very comfortable zone. It demands a certain cost. Yes, my marriage broke because of my Angels, but I don’t see it as a very high personal cost because when I see my Angels appreciated in public, getting rewarded, I see that as priceless.”
- His academy works with the motive of ‘Learn and Earn.’
- He has worked as a counsellor, holistic trainer, and motivational speaker in various schools and colleges.
- In an interview, Peter talked about the children in the academy, he said,
One of my kids wanted to be a terrorist, but today he would give his life to protect a life. Another example is Sandip who was a beggar. Today he is a banker and donates 50 percent of his salary to the academy.”
- One of his boys’ football team has won matches against the teams of Arsenal and Barcelona. With regular training and great efforts, one of his students Md. Tanjeer, a former drug addict, was selected for the football club, Liverpool.
- Peter’s favourite quotes is,
Transforming lives through Love & Football!”
- In 2018, the former director of FC Barcelona’s youth club, Xevi Marce visited his academy and appreciated him for supporting the underprivileged children.
- Many leading newspapers of India including The Times of India, The Hindustan Times, Deccan Chronicle, The Indian Express, and The Hindu have interviewed him.
- In 2018, the then Indian rural minister Jairam Ramesh launched a documentary on his work at under Coffee table book.
- He has won many awards like Bravery award by FM 104 and has been felicitated by the Confederation of India, Indian Coach Factory’s Friends Football Club in Chennai, and FICCI.
- He appeared in the Karamveer episode of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ in 2021 along with the social worker Anoop Khanna and the popular Indian actress Raveena Tandon.