Sanchana Natarajan Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Other Name||Sanjana Mohan Deccan Chronicle|
|Nickname||Sanju Sanjana Natarajan - Instagram|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Sanchana Natarajan - The Amazing Models Height||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||28-26-32|
|Debut||Film (Tamil): Nerungi Vaa Muthamidathe (2014) as Maya's friend
TV (Tamil): Kana Kaanum Kaalangal Kalloori Sallai (2010) on Star Vijay as Sanjana
|Award||In 2022, Sanchana Natarajan was nominated for South Indian International Movie Award for best supporting actor in female for the Tamil short film Thirantha Puthagam (2017).|
|Date of Birth||31 December 1995 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||27 Years|
|School||CSI Jessie Moses School, Chennai|
|College/University||M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai|
|Educational Qualification(s) Facebook - Sanchana Natarajan||• Bachelor of Science in Visual Communication
• MBA in Marketing
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Sanchana Natarajan - Instagram|
|Hobbies||Reading novels, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Tattoo(s)||• A tattoo on her left wrist
• A tattoo on her back
• A Valknut tattoo inked on her right wrist
• Her parent's name inked on her left forearm
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Mother- Gowri Natarajan
|Siblings||She is the only child of her parents.|
|Food||French Fries, Egg Benedict|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanchana Natarajan
- Sanchana Natarajan is an Indian actress and model who predominantly appears in the Tamil entertainment industry. She gained popularity after appearing in the Telugu web series As I’m Suffering From Kadhal (2017) in which she played the role of Divya.
- According to Sanchana, since childhood, she liked being in the spotlight. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
However, I always loved being in the spotlight even as a child.”
- Sanchana started her career as a model. In 2012, she participated in the Miss South India pageant. In 2017, she participated in the Femina Miss India Tamil Nadu and was crowned the second runner-up at the beauty pageant.
- Sanchana has walked the runway for renowned Tamil Nadu-based choreographers and designers like Sunil Menon, Srini Subramanian and Dalu. In an interview, Sanchana talked about this and said,
I started walking the ramp for choreographers and designers like Sunil Menon, Srini Subramanian and Dalu; in 2012 I went on to participate in the Miss South India pageant.I think fashion is more like cricket where you need a skilled batsman, bowler and fielders to put up a good match. Similarly, in my field, designer, fashion choreographers and models all play equal roles — we all work like a team so I can’t pick a favourite.”
- In 2010, Sanchana Natarajan made her acting debut with the Star Vijay’s Telugu show Kana Kaanum Kaalangal Kalloori Sallai in which she played the role of Sanjana.
- In 2013, Sanchana Natarajan started getting offers to play roles in many films after she won the Tamil reality show Pesum Kadhanayagi, a talent hunt show for aspiring Tamil actresses. After winning the show at the age of 18, Sanchana got the opportunity to make her film debut with the Tamil film Ra Ra Rajasekhar; however, the film was never released. Reportedly, the producers of the Tamil film Ra Ra Rajasekhar were facing financial issues following which the film remain unreleased. In an interview, Sanchana talked about the unreleased film and said,
This reality show was a stepping stone to success as I got the offer to act in films like Nerungi Va Muthamidadhey, Balaji Sakthivel’s Ra Ra Rajasekar and others. Yes, I’m acting with Superstar in one of his upcoming films. I’m absolutely thrilled to act with a legend like him — it’s certainly a dream come true.”
- In 2014, Sanchana made her film debut with the Telugu film Nerungi Vaa Muthamidathe in which she played the role of Maya’s friend. In 2016, she appeared in the Tamil-Hindi bilingual film Irudhi Suttru in which she played the role of a boxing student; the film was released simultaneously in Hindi as Saala Khadoos (2016).
- In 2021, she worked in the Tamil film Jagame Thandhiram, starring Karthik Subbaraj and Dhanush. In an interview, she talked about the film and said,
I feel my journey has been worth my while. I wouldn’t have gotten an opportunity to work with Karthik Subbaraj sir and Dhanush sir if I had taken a different path.I was a little nervous, but he made me feel comfortable. I sat there all day, watching him act and dance with so much ease. Be it the first take or the third take, he brings the same amount of energy to his performance. That level of consistency is something to look up to Dhanush sir is like Chitti, the robot, he grasps his character to the fullest, and I am very happy that Karthik has cast me in this film too.”
- Sanchana has worked in various Telugu films like Guru (2017), Nota (2018), 2.0 (2018), Game Over (2018), and Dear Friend (2018).
- In 2017, Sanchana made her digital debut with the Balaji Mohan written and directed Telugu series As I’m Suffering From Kadhal in which she played the role of Divya. In an interview, Sanchana talked about the Telugu web series and shared that she earned popularity after working on the web series. She said,
The attention that I’ve garnered is something I did not expect. But what is more exciting is that people come up to me and discuss my character at length.You could say I’m 90 per cent of what Divya is. I too, believe in love, but marriage is a concept that I find hard to believeLike every other girl, I too dreamed of a big wedding, but as I grew up, my views changed. I thought that people would assume my character was quite self- centered for not wanting marriage. I was surprised that the opposite happened! We even got tweets from many saying that the series has made them re-think marriage and relationships. In fact, even my parents found it logical and legitimate for someone to not want marriage.”
- In 2022, she worked in the SonyLiv Tamil web series Kaiyum Kalavum in which she played the role of Anbu.
- Sanchana has worked in various short films like Jeeboomba Pilot Shoot (2015), Thirantha Puthagam (2017), and Break Free (2020).
- In an interview, Sanchana Natarajan said that she was fascinated by playing grey characters. She said,
I am not necessarily attracted to characters that are just classy or perfect. I should be able to connect with them on some level. I am fascinated with characters that are a little salty, where they fight with themselves. I am inclined towards playing broken characters because, I think, in a way, we are all broken.”
- Sanchana is an avid dog lover. She has a pet dog named Kuppus. She often shares pictures of her pet dog Kuppus on social media.
- Sanchana, during an interview with a media house, said that she was a loud person,
- In 2016, Sanchana was featured on the cover of India Today’s Simply Chennai magazine.