Pavitra Lokesh Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Other name(s)||• Pavithra Lokesh The Hindu
• Pavithralokesh Mysore Lokesh Pavithralokesh Mysore Lokesh - Facebook
|Nickname||Pavi Pavithralokesh Mysore Lokesh - Facebook|
|Known for||Being the fourth wife of Indian actor, Naresh Babu|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Kannada; as a supporting actor): Mister Abhishek (1995)
Film (Telugu; as a supporting actor): Dongodu (2003)
Film (Tamil; as a supporting actor): Gouravam (2013)
Web series (Telugu): 11th Hour (2021) as Gayatri Reddy on Aha
|Date of Birth||20 February 1979 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||44 Years|
|Birthplace||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|School||Nirmala Convent High School, Mysore|
|College/University||S.B.R.R Mahajana Pre-University College, Mysore Pavithralokesh Mysore Lokesh - Facebook|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Commerce
• Master of Arts degree in Kannada and English Aadhi Lokesh - Facebook
|Controversies||• Attacked by Naresh Babu's ex-wife, Ramya Raghupathi
In July 2022, Naresh was attacked by his ex-wife, Ramya Raghupathi, at a hotel in Mysore, where he was accompanied by his girlfriend, Pavitra Lokesh. As soon as Ramya reached the hotel and noticed Naresh with Pavitra, she tried to hit them with her slippers following which Naresh and Pavitra were provided with police protection. TFPC - YouTube While addressing the media reporters, Naresh claimed that Ramya, along with her rumoured boyfriend Rakesh Reddy, was trying to blackmail him after he sent Ramya a divorce notice. In an interview, Pavitra denied the rumours of her relationship with Naresh and addressed Ramya's accusations as baseless and said,
I am not new to Telugu people or the industry. I needn’t explain my relationship with Naresh. To defame me out of her interests is something very upsetting. I felt like why this is happening to me. She is making me the victim and this is not correct. She should settle scores within the family."
While addressing the reporters, Ramya expressed her resentment on discovering her husband with Pavitra at a hotel and said,
They claimed that they are best friends but stayed together in a single room all night. I am here raising concern over my son’s future and protecting his interests. I come from a proper Hindu family and I don’t like to get separated from my husband.”
• Registered complaint against stalkers
Pavitra, in July 2022, registered a complaint with the Cyber Crime, Economic Offences, and Narcotics (CEN) Police Station against a few media house representatives, who stalked and followed her to V.V. Puram police station in Mysore, Karnataka. She alleged that some random person had created her fake Facebook account and had posted several obnoxious and obscene posts, which eventually caused harm to her mental health. Pavitra stated that the fake accounts were indulged in spreading false and offensive rumours, which defamed her and caused her mental anguish. Gulf News
|Relationships & More|
Note: Some media sources claimed that Pavitra got married to Suchendra Prasad, her second husband, in 2007 Bangalore Mirror whereas as per some media sources, Pavitra was in a live-in relationship with Suchendra since 2007, and they got separated in 2018. Hindustan Times Mid-Day
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Naresh Babu (actor)|
|Marriage Date||• First Marriage- 20 August 2004
• Second Marriage- Year, 2007
• Third Marriage- March 2023
|Marriage Place||Second Marriage- Dharmasthala, Karnataka|
|Husband/Spouse||• First Husband- Name not known (software engineer from Hyderabad)
• Second Husband- Suchendra Prasad (actor)
• Third Husband- Naresh Babu (m. March 2023-present) The Economic Times
• Vistrutha (b.1 March 2012)
• Name not known (b.June 2016; image in husband's section)
|Parents||Father- Mysore Lokesh (actor; died on 14 October 1994, at the age of 47)
Mother- Name not known (former teacher at school)
|Siblings||Brother- Aadhi Lokesh (actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pavitra Lokesh
- Pavitra Lokesh is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Telugu and Kannada films and television shows. She made headlines in December 2022 when the Indian actor Naresh Babu announced his fourth marriage to her through a video on his Twitter handle.
- Pavitra’s father, Mysore Lokesh, prominently appeared in Kannada films, and he has more than 300 Kannada films to his credit. iDream Telugu Movies – YouTube
- Naresh Babu, the stepbrother of Mahesh Babu, met Pavitra in 2018 on the sets of the Telugu film Happy Wedding, but their’s relationship emerged during the shoot of the Telugu film Sammohanam. Naresh, on 31 December 2022, tweeted a video, which announced his fourth marriage to Pavitra.
New Year ✨
New Beginnings 💖
Need all your blessings 🙏
From us to all of you #HappyNewYear ❤️
– Mee #PavitraNaresh pic.twitter.com/JiEbWY4qTQ
— H.E Dr Naresh VK actor (@ItsActorNaresh) December 31, 2022
- Pavitra started working as an HR assistant in a private firm in Bangalore, post-release of her debut film Mister Abhishek in 1995.
- Some of the notable Kannada films of Pavitra are Janumada Jodi (1996) as Mani, Yajamana (2000) as Lakshmi, Aakash (2005) as Mrs Dayanand, Hatrick Hodi Maga (2009) as Durgi, and Prarthane (2012) as Shanti.
- In 1997, Pavitra appeared in the Kannada film Ulta Palta in which she played the role of Mohini, an antagonist.
- In 2003, Pavitra received positive acclaim for her performance in the Kannada television show Guptagamini on ETV Kannada (now, Colors Kannada).
- In 2006, Pavitra rose to fame with her performance in the Kannada film Naayi Neralu in which she played the role of Venkatalakshmi, and she won the Karnataka State Film Best Actress Award for the film.
- In 2010, Pavitra portrayed the role of a goddess in the Kannada television show Devi on Zee Kannada.
- Some of Pavitra’s remarkable Telugu films are Prasthanam (2010) as Savitri, S/O Satyamurthy (2015) as Sharada, Speedunnodu (2016) as Lakshmi, Jai Lava Kusa (2017) as Jai, and Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy (2019) as Neelamma.
- In 2013, Pavitra appeared on Sun TV’s Tamil television show Mahabharatham in which she played the role of Devaki.
- In 2015, Pavitra received appreciation for her performance in the Telugu film Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju in which she played the role of Parvathi. She was nominated for Filmfare Awards South for Best Supporting Actress (Telugu) and South Indian International Movie Awards for Best Supporting Actress (Telugu) for the film.
- In 2019, Pavitra appeared on Star Survana’s Kannada television show Aramane Gili as Meenakshamma.
- When Pavitra was in the ninth standard, her father, Mysore Lokesh, passed away. She aspired to become an IAS officer and wanted to prepare for the Civil Services Examination (CSE) but due to the depreciating financial condition of her family, she decided to help her mother, who was singlehandedly looking after the family’s expenses. Though Pavitra’s father was a prominent face of the Kannada film industry, still Pavitra was reluctant to pursue her career as an actress. After she completed her graduation, Pavitra appeared for the Civil Services Examination (CSE) but failed at her first attempt. However, after one of her father’s friends, Ambarish, an Indian actor and director, asked her to act in one of his films, Pavitra approved willingly.
- Together, Naresh and Pavitra appeared in a few Telugu films Happy Wedding, Sammohanam, MCA Middle-Class Abbayi, Entha Manchi Vadavu Raa, and Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki.
- Pavitra Lokesh has appeared in the commercial for brands like Sri Kumaran Gold and Diamonds and Gayatri Milk.
- Pavitra, in an interview, revealed that working with her debut director was great as he was her father’s close companion, and he treated her well during the shoot. However, as she worked with other unfamiliar directors, she received nasty and terrible treatment from them. Pavitra stated that she was not able to tolerate the awful behaviour of the directors, and consequently, she took a break from acting and said,
With the second film, I realised not all were like him, and also learnt what stardom was all about. People who’d drop in at home and have lunch with us, people who I had known ever since I was a kid, suddenly stopped being supportive of me. I was disillusioned. Around that time, I decided to take a break. But the situations I experienced, the insults, the shabby treatment, helped me grow as a person. I didn’t work for two years.” The Times of India
- Pavitra, in an interview, said that her favourite actor is Allu Arjun.
- Pavitra, in an interview, talked about the disadvantages she faced while working in the film industry and revealed that she was not cast for the lead role in the films because her height acted as a hindrance, which made the directors hesitant to cast her as the lead. She said,
I was taller than most heroines of my time. I was almost as tall as the heroes. So, most directors hesitated to cast me as the leading lady. Yet, I have no regrets. Was I not offered those kinds of roles, I would have faded sooner.” The Hindu