Father: Parameshwar Bavanaka
Age: 28 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Bavanaka Parmeshwar Bavanaka ESPN
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Not yet made
• Sunrisers Hyderabad
|Slow left-arm orthodox
|Date of Birth
|25 April 1992 (Saturday)
|Age (as of 2020)
|Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
|St Andrews High School (2007)
|TKR College of Engineering & Technology
|Relationships & More
|Father- Parmeshwar Bavanaka
Mother- Uma Bavanaka
Sister- Swathi Bavanka & Shalini Bavanaka
Some Lesser Known Fact About Bavanaka Sandeep
- Sandeep Bavanaka is a professional Indian cricketer who represents Hyderabad in the domestic circuit.
- Sandeep started playing cricket when he was just three years old. He wasn’t a natural left-hander. It was after his father’s advice that he changed his batting style to left-handed. His father took voluntary retirement from his job as a technician to focus on Sandeep’s cricket career. Deccan Chronicle
- He captained his school and college cricket teams and also scored runs at junior-level cricket playing for Hyderabad U-11, U-13, U-15, U-17, and U-19 state teams.
- Considering his consistent performances at the junior level, selectors of the Hyderabad Cricket Association picked him in the Hyderabad’s senior team.
- On 10 November 2010, at the age of 18, he made his first-class cricket debut for Hyderabad in a match against Jharkhand in Ranchi. He began his Ranji Trophy career with a bang, scoring 144 runs in the first inning of the match.
- A ton in his first match earned him a chance to play for the South Zone in the Duleep Trophy 2011. From there on, Sandeep became one of the prominent batsmen in the Hyderabad’s domestic team.
- He scored runs with a batting average of 55 in the first two domestic seasons that he played.
- In November 2018, he reached the 3000-runs milestone in the first-class cricket.
- He had some fantastic domestic seasons with the bat and was also the top scorer for Hyderabad in the 2017–18 Ranji Trophy.
- Sandeep had developed his batting skills primarily as a test match player; however, he improved his white-ball game, seeing the increasing craze for T20 cricket. He was the top run-scorer for Hyderabad in the 2019/20 Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 competition. ESPN
- Ever since the first season of the IPL in 2008, Bavanaka Sandeep had fantasised about playing in the tournament. Eventually, the sun shined on him in December 2019, When he was picked by the Sunrisers Hyderabad for INR 20 lakh to be a part of their squad in the IPL 2020. CricBuzz
- Cricket helped him secure a government job of an income tax inspector in Hyderabad government. Income Tax Department
- The southpaw, Sandeep, enjoys reading books and going on long bike rides on his Kawasaki Ninja 300.