|Real Name||Sandeep Narwal|
|Profession||Indian Kabaddi Player|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Pro Kabaddi Debut||Season 1, 2014|
|Jersey Number||#10 (Telugu Titans)|
|Career Turning Point||In 2010, when he was selected by a Sports Authority of India (SAI) trial.|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1993|
|Age (as in 2016)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Sonepat, Haryana|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Sonepat, Haryana, India|
|School||Govt Senior Secondary School (gsss) Kathura, Sonepat, Haryana
Delhi Public School, Dwarka, New Delhi
|College/University||University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Ravinder Narwal,
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Players||Joginder Narwal (Kabaddi Player)|
|Favourite Actor||Abhishek Bachchan|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Salary||45.5 Lakh/Pro Kabaddi Season|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sandeep Narwal
- Does Sandeep Narwal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sandeep Narwal drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born in Sonepat, Haryana and started playing Kabaddi at the age of 8.
- He became popular at the junior level Kabaddi in his town and bagged numerous medals for the same.
- He was selected in the Haryana team after playing Kabaddi at the school level.
- He became an all-rounder after being selected by the Sports Authority of India (SAI) which sent him to Gandhinagar.
- In 2011, he was selected to represent India at the Junior Asiads.
- In the first three seasons of the Pro Kabaddi League (PKL), he was with the team of Patna Pirates and in the Season 4 of PKL, he switched to Telugu Titans.
- He has also captained Patna Pirates and guided them to the semi-finals in the Season 2.
- With 53 successful tackles, he was rewarded with the Best Defender of the Tournament at Season 3 of PKL.
- In 2016, he was selected in the National Team of India for the South Asian Games.