|Full Name||Sara Haider|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||Karachi Grammar School, Karachi, Pakistan|
|College/University||Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Islamabad|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree in Economics|
|Singing Debut||Coke Studio: Ae Dil (2015)|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Shaan Haider
Sister- Not Known
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sara Haider
- Does Sara Haider smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sara Haider drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She began her career in the field of music as a backup vocalist for Ahsan Bari of Sounds of Kolachi, in 2010, when aged 18.
- Apart from being a vocalist, she was a songwriter of the band, ‘Teeen,’ alongside Imam Hamdani and Ahsan Ghulam.
- Sara was one of the six artists to be selected to Ufone Uth Records for her first ever single, ‘Tera Saath,’ in 2011.
- Sara started learning classical music under Saffia Beyg, in 2012. At that time, she used to experiment with eastern classical music.
- Following the performance of her group at National Association of Performing Arts in 2012, it was invited to perform at several arts festivals in Delhi and Kolkata. ‘Apeejay Kolkata Literary Festival’ was one among them.
- Sara initially joined Coke Studio as a backing artist in the 7th Season and was featured as a singer alongside Ali Zafar in the 8th Season.
- She was conferred upon with Lux Style Award for Best Emerging Talent, in the year 2015.
- In 2015, she was featured in a self-written song for the music video of Levis for the company’s campaign ‘Live in Levis.’
- For a four-week summer theatre workshop, she attended New York Film Academy, in the year 2016.
- At the Hum Style Awards 2016, Sara was nominated under the category of Most Stylish Female Performer.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡