Some Lesser Known Facts About Palak Muchhal
- Does Palak Muchhal smoke?: No
- Does Palak Muchhal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Palak always wanted to be a Bollywood singer and even released 6 albums in her younger age.
- She got her breakthrough when she got selected in the Little Stars competition, which gave her an opportunity to travel across the world.
- Since her younger age, she was involved in charitable work and raised funds for blind kids, victims of the 1999 Kargil War, heart patients, etc.
- When she was just 21 years old, she registered her name in the Guinness Book of World Records and Limca Book of World Records for her social work.
- Salman Khan recommended her name to Aditya Chopra of Yash Raj Films, after which she got the song Laapata for the film Ek Tha Tiger, and later she got the opportunity to sing in the film Aashiqui 2.
- She can sing in 17 different languages.