|Real Name||Savitri Bai Phule|
|Political Journey||2001: Appointed as the district panchayat member of Baharaich
2005: Re-elected as the district panchayat member of Baharaich
2010: Elected again as the district panchayat member of Baharaich
2007: Lost the assembly election from Charda
2012: Delegated as a BJP candidate to the state assembly from Balha and assigned as MLA (Balha)
2014: Won the Lok Sabha election from Bahraich and became an MP of the 16th Lok Sabha
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 154 cm
in meters- 1.54 m
in feet inches- 5’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||1 June 1981|
|Age (as in 2017)|| 36 Years
|Birthplace||Nanpara, Bahraich (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Nanpara, Bahraich (UP)|
|College/University||Mithelesh Nandini Reshma Aarif College, Nanpara, Bahraich (UP)
Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad (UP)
|Educational Qualification||M.A. (Political Science)|
|Caste||Scheduled Caste (SC)|
|Address||Janseva Aashram Bhaggapurwa, Nanpara Dehati, Bahraich (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Hobby||Reading (spiritual books)|
|Controversy||As per section RPA 125, there is a case against her for promoting enmity between social classes in relation to elections|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Aagyaram (railway employee)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
|Favourite Politicians||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi and Rajnath Singh|
|Salary (as an MP of India)||₹50,000/month + other allowances|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹11 lakh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Savitri Bai Phule
- She was married at the age of six.
- She told the media in an interview that she got a scholarship of ₹480 in the 8th standard in her school, but the school administration didn’t give her that money, and when she protested, they expelled her from the school.
- She could not continue her school studies for three years and used to earn her living by labouring in the fields.
- On 16 December 1995, she got a bullet injury during a turmoil of social issues and went to the jail of Lucknow.
- After coming out of jail, she took the title ‘Sadhvi Savitri Bai Phule,’ and decided to live her whole life as a social worker without going to her home. She also joined the ‘Jan Sewa Ashram’ at Baharaich.
- Savitri’s parents married her younger sister to her husband with the consent of Savitri.
- On 07 September 2015, she filed a complaint against the Dilip Buildcon Company’s project manager Bhagwat Mishra for casteist remarks and threatening her with dire consequences.
- On 1 April 2018, she marched a rally to save the Indian constitution and reservation in Lucknow.
- According to her, inflation and poverty can be curbed by the distribution of forest land to the landless farmers.
- On 1 April 2018, she chastised the Yogi Adityanath government in UP for introducing quota within quota with a goal to create differences within Dalits and OBCs.
- She revealed some important facts of her life in an interview on the news channel “India News.”
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡