|Real Name||Sawan Rupowali|
|Profession(s)||Theatre Artist, Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Date of Birth||7 August 1995|
|Age (as in 2017)||22 Years|
|Birthplace||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Kapurthala, Punjab, India|
|College||BBK DAV College for Women, Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Debut||Film: Harjeeta (2018)
|Award||Best Female Actress Award in Theatre from GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab)|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Inderjit Rupowali (working at Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala; director & member of IPTA- Indian People's Theatre Association)
Mother- Name Not Known
Sisters- Jasmine Rupowali and Anmolpreetkaur Rupowali (Both are younger, photo in the parents' section; above)
|Favourite Singer||Satinder Sartaaj|
|Favourite Song||'Laung Laachi' (From the Punjabi movie 'Laung Laachi)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sawan Rupowali
- Does Sawan Rupowali smoke?: No
- Does Sawan Rupowali drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sawan Rupowali is working in theatres since the age of 4.
- She was a part of the Indian People’s Theatre Association for which she played many roles.
- She started her acting career in 2018.
- Although she debuted as a lead actress opposite Ammy Virk in the movie ‘Harjeeta’, in 2017, she was also featured in the Punjabi movie ‘Saab Bahadar’ in which she played a very short role.