Some Lesser Known Facts About Hasan Raheem
- Hasan Raheem is a Pakistani singer and musician. His genre of music is subtle, laid-back R&B, and rap. In 2022, he participated in a local music platform, Coke Studio.
- Hasan Raheem belongs to Gilgit, the capital city of Gilgit–Baltistan in Pakistan.
- Hasan Raheem started visiting live musical performances and stage shows when he was in the fifth standard. He used to perform at various cultural events organised at his school.
- Hasan Raheem remains very active on social media. He is followed by more than 141k followers on his Instagram account. On Twitter, Hasan Raheem is followed by more than 20.2k people. He has a YouTube channel, which has over 125K subscribers.
- Hasan Raheem often performs live musical concerts in Pakistan.
- On 6 November 2021, Hasan Raheem received the Breakthrough Artist of the Year award at the Pakistan International Screen Awards (PISA).
- The popular songs sung by Hasan Raheem are Aisay Kaisay released in 2020, Joona (2021), Aarzu (2021), Sar Phira (2022), and Sun Le Na (2022). In an interview with a media house, he said that he always wanted to keep the lyrics of his compositions very simple and clear so that the listener could feel it by heart. He said,
I pour my feelings into my music. I try to keep it as simple as possible so that anyone who listens to my songs can connect with them. I keep it straightforward so that everyone understands what I have to say.”
- In his leisure time, Hasan Raheem likes to practise shooting.
- On 22 January 2022, in a conversation with a media house, Hasan Raheem stated that he looked after his patients and made music and songs simultaneously. He said,
Remained committed to medical school and currently balances his time working with his patients (during his house job) and after work hours, making slick, catchy beats.”
- Hasan Raheem is a fitness enthusiast. He often goes to the gym and posts his workout pictures at the gym.
- Hasan Raheem enjoys smoking cigarettes occasionally.