|Real Name||Shakti Mohan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Date of Birth||12 October 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, Pilani, Rajasthan, India|
|College||Miranda House, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute (TLPTI)
|Educational Qualifications||Master of Arts (M.A.) in Political Science
Diploma in Dance Foundation Course (DIDFC)
|Debut||Film Debut: Tees Maar Khan (2010)
TV Debut: Dance India Dance Season 2 (2009-2010)
|Family||Father- Brij Mohan Sharma
Mother- Kusum Mohan
Sisters- Neeti Mohan, Mukti Mohan, Kriti Mohan
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Food||Dal & roti|
|Favourite Dessert||Honey noodles with ice-cream|
|Favourite Non-Alcoholic Drink||Lemonade|
|Favourite Film||Andaz Apna Apna (1994)|
|Favourite Singer||A.R. Rahman|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Kunwar Amar (Actor & Dancer)
- Does Shakti Mohan smoke?: No
- Does Shakti Mohan drink alcohol?: Yes (occasionally)
- Shakti is a trained contemporary dancer.
- As a child, she dreamt of becoming an IAS Officer.
- She got training in dance from Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute (TLPTI).
- She started her dancing career in 2009 by participating in the Zee TV’s dance reality show Dance India Dance Season 2 and was eventually crowned the winner of that season.
- She also participated in various other dance reality shows such as Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7 (2014) and Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan.
- She made a special appearance in various TV shows such as Punar Vivah, Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, India’s Dancing Superstar, Dance India Dance Super Moms, etc.
- In 2011, she launched a dance brand Nritya Shakti under which three dance calendars, online tutorials and world tour of dance workshops have been initiated successfully.
- She worked as an assistant choreographer in film Dhoom 3 (2013) for the famous song Kamli.
- She judged various dance reality shows such as Dance Singapore Dance (2015) and Dance Plus Season 1 (2015) & Season 2 (2016).
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)